Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster Perfection!

Quote Originally Posted by kahrking View Post
    Can you post a pic with the Kahr in it. Curious about the grip height.
    I'll try. I just got a new 16mp digital camera and have to learn how to use it. I've got to figure out how to upload images to my computer. My old camera had a USB cable, but this one doesn't.

I'm looking at it with the gun in it right now, sitting on a chair beside my computer (I enjoy admiring this holster as much as wearing it! ). If you'll look at the photo, there is a rounded dip between the trigger guard and the rear snap loop. That dip is there for the very reason of enhancing combat grip access, and provides a 3/4"+ gap between the top edge of the holster and the front of the grip. The mag release clears the holster by a little more than 1/4". So the combat grip access is perfect. The sweat shield is so small that it doesn't get in the way of my thumb when drawing. The only thing is that the holster keeps the grip frame pressed against my body so well that I have to squeeze my thumb in there. Not a problem; just emphasizing how well the holster holds the gun in against my body!

I'll be getting some pics posted as soon as I figure this new camera out.
    Very interesting...

Jfootin, im glad you liked it, i was admiring from the time i finished it till the time i mailed it off, im a sucker for black leather

I really appreciate the kind words and the awesome review, i really hope it fits your needs!
    Check out my Holsters!!
    James Dean Gun Leather www.jamesdeangunleather.com

Like me on facebook!
    www.facebook.com/jamesdeangunleather

he finished up my K9 holster last night, looks blackish here but i think it's slightly lighter in color than it looks. it's a chocolate brown, elephant hide loops and reinforced throat.

a work of art IMO, exactly what i was looking for. haven't received it, but i'm sure i'll be even more satisfied when i do.

apheod, when I first began reading this, I thought you were saying that you had just finished up this holster. Duh. LOL!

I'm sure you will enjoy the holster. I enjoy looking at mine and admiring it almost as much as wearing it!
    Very interesting...

edited for clarity lol... i wish i could build that.

Definitely a quality looking, sturdy rig!

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Definitely a quality looking, sturdy rig!

Nice
    probably last forever and the look like the more you wear it the sweeter it will get as it "breaks in".

If I was going with that type rig I would look really hard at this