Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Pulled the Trigger" on a PM9

I always thought that it would have been wonderful to live in California ... but probably back in the '20s, when it would have been easier to enjoy the wonderful climate and variety of natural beauty before the density of crazy people and crazy laws made it less attractive. I guess that is what can happen when large numbers of people find a place attractive. Hang in there.
    "Measure twice, cut once. Think twice, speak once."

Hey, TEXAS is a good place right now! Our Governor forgets every once in a while, but we have fun with him anyway!
    God is good, ALL the time!

I'm conflicted... WA or TX.. TX or WA. Sigh, guess I better just tough it out in CA until the vision clears.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm not a member, not retired, don't have any time, and don't live in California, well thats 50/50 for good and bad! Can anybody help?
    I/m sorry to hear about that! NAAAA no I'm not.
    The best of all worlds here, retired, lots of time, and live just 1 hour from the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains(where my 2nd home is), and just 2 hours from the very very awsome central California coast, where I also take up residence. Hang the stupid gun laws, I'm not up to my armpits in snow, sweat, alligaters etc. And I seem to have more guns than the time to shoot em. Wont trade it with anyone.
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by sierrajb View Post
    Hey, TEXAS is a good place right now! Our Governor forgets every once in a while, but we have fun with him anyway!
    LOL yeah everyone thinks Bush is the dumb one. HA Perry makes him look like a genius. Texas is a great gun friendly state. Ya'll should come visit some time.
    Kahr PM9,480 Ruger Super Redhawk, 357 mag GP100,45 acp Springfield Mil-spec stainless and a whole pile of long guns

I love my PM9 although I was a little bit skeptical at first since I was new to Kahrs. I think you will be quite satisfied with yours.
    Kahr PM9,480 Ruger Super Redhawk, 357 mag GP100,45 acp Springfield Mil-spec stainless and a whole pile of long guns

I'm 12 days away from having it in my hands. On the twelfth day of christmas.....LOL.