Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other holster that fir Kahr

I would like to get a serpa holster for my CW45 but nobody makes one for the Kahr and the slide stop on the side of the CW45 won't allow me to fit it into holsters designed for some of the Glock models. Oh well...

I really like the FIST holsters. I have a tuckable iwb for a pm9. It is made of kydex. The gun locks up into nicely into the holster. You can get them for around $50.00
    I also have a Galco ankle glove. That is the most comfortable ankle rig i have ever worn. It is a leather holster on a neopren ankle wrap. Those can be had for about $80.00.
    Have never tried a crossbred holster but i want one for my 1911.

A public secret holster by highnoon that is moldedfor a P9, will also fit a P40, K9 and K40. Hope that helps. Love the HighNoon holsters. Very well made and durable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
    I own a PM9 and I bought a minituck from Crossbreed for IWB carry. I own three Crossbreed Supertucks for larger handguns and I didn`t think any IWB holster could be more comfortable but the little minituck proved me wrong.There might be other holsters that are as good as Crossbreeds but I doubt there are any better.
    +1

Couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahr54 View Post
    I would like to get a serpa holster for my CW45 but nobody makes one for the Kahr and the slide stop on the side of the CW45 won't allow me to fit it into holsters designed for some of the Glock models. Oh well...
    I have an iTAC for a Taurus 24/7 that my PM45 clicks securely into. The barrel of a PM45 (3.14") is 7/8" short of the end of the holster, so a CW45 (3.64" bbl) should only be 3/8" short.

I don't know if the frames are different between PM's and CW's in a way that would keep a CW from locking into an iTac.

Quote Originally Posted by mammynun View Post
    I have an iTAC for a Taurus 24/7 that my PM45 clicks securely into. The barrel of a PM45 (3.14") is 7/8" short of the end of the holster, so a CW45 (3.64" bbl) should only be 3/8" short.

I don't know if the frames are different between PM's and CW's in a way that would keep a CW from locking into an iTac.
    Thanks for the info. I would espect the frame and slide width, as well as the general locations of the slide stop and trigger guard would be the same on the PM as the CW. The only real differences would be the slide length and grip length. I'll check out iTAC.

Muldoon

I can believe it although I don't have one (yet). I have a Bersa 380cc in an UncleMike IWB #1, I like everthing of it, it is comfortable, except that I wish it sits lower. Among those economic IWB, I like Ace coz it sits low and is tuckable. Someone in other forums "strongly" suggested me to give it a try. For the money it is a no brainer.

I'm getting my PM9 this week, the Ace will be it's first home. Still shopping for a decent OWB for the PM9. I have a UBG for the other gun and like it.. but very long leadtime nowadays... decision decision.... but that's the fun part of the shopping experience tho.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sleekMK40 View Post
    Hey all, believe it or not I have found, for me anyway, the ace case tuckable leather for the mk40 works best. Right where I need it, not noticeable and after some practice, very easy to draw. When I can afford one this is the one I want to get.

Brigade Order Status Page

for my p380, i purchased a Blackhawk! size 10 ankle holster for it , works great. says for .22 and .25 pistols, but the little kahr is right at home. and for 17.00, ya cant go wrong!

I have tried many different type of holsters as most of you all. What's working for me here in the hot desert climate is the Comp -Tac Minotaur neutral cant IWB for my PM9 and my PM40 same holster.
    Last edited by Arizona T; 12-14-2009 at 08:49 PM.