Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Publlic Enemies/Johnny Depp/John Dillinger 1911 holster patterns

Default Free Publlic Enemies/Johnny Depp/John Dillinger 1911 holster patterns

Folks,
    The Hustler asked if I could post these here for you, as there are a few of you that might want to make some holsters for your 1911's (or any other large-frame auto pistols). These are patterns I created for a set of dual shoulder holsters that I made for Halloween last year. I made them out of vinyl and sintra (PVC) plastic, but they can be adapted to leather quite easily...all you'll need are a couple of spring steel clamps to hold the pistol inside, as these are clamshell types, and some sewing skills! They are based on the Ted Blocker models he made for Public Enemies.

Here's my plastic versions:

Me wearing them:

Here are the patterns in PDF format:
    PUBLIC ENEMIES HOLSTER.pdf

I also have them in AutoCad dwg format, if you want.
    Enjoy!
    Rob
    "Nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot." - Harry Callahan

SA M1A1 SBR Thompson owner
    http://floridasmostwanted.webs.com/

Just two words. Wayyy Cool!!
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

Thanks for sharing Ghostsoldier! BTW, I like your "Mandalorian" avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hustler View Post
    Thanks for sharing Ghostsoldier! BTW, I like your "Mandalorian" avatar.
    Thanks, Hustler. Me being the uber-geek that I am, it's a head-shot of me from a photo of me doing my other long-time hobby...Star Wars costuming.

Rob
    "Nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot." - Harry Callahan

If we knew when "a long time ago" was, it may be possible to have another costuming sport that takes place in a time before our planet even had guns!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hustler View Post
    If we knew when "a long time ago" was, it may be possible to have another costuming sport that takes place in a time before our planet even had guns!
    Ten Thousand of them meet in a small PA. town each year. Read about them here, (note the photo link on the right edge of the home page).
    Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.

My son and his wife are active menbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Ten Thousand of them meet in a small PA. town each year. Read about them here, (note the photo link on the right edge of the home page).
    Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.

My son and his wife are active members.
    My wife and I were in the SCA for a long time, back in the mid 80's to the early 90's...but, it got too political for our tastes (lots of petty back-biting ), and we left....
    Rob

I was referring to a Star Wars reenactment.

swede1983 Guest

Ghostsoldier that is way cool. I'm planning on making one for myself. Where did you come up with the spring steel clamps?

Thanks

Swede...I didn't use any; my holsters are made of PVC foamboard (Sintra), and they are hard-molded with heat to hold the pistol frames....
    Rob