Hi All,

As a CCW holder I carry my weapon as often as I can. I have been troubled by the question of when should I leave my gun in the car or home? What do you do in these situations? BTW due to a shoulder injury I carry in the 1:00 - 2:00 position.

1) When you go to the dentist? - I'm worried the dentist will inadvertently feel it under my shirt.

2) When you get a haircut? - Again, worried the gun will be inadvertently detected.

3) When you're going to a show or play or movies (on a date)? - Worried there might be a metal detector and asked to leave, ruining my date and chances with a wonderful woman.

4) When you're going to a small private gathering among friends in a guarded, gated private community? - unnecessary to carry here??? I might have a drink or 2.

5) When you're going to the gym? - Leave in car, gym locker??? It might get stolen out of my locked locker.

6) Out to dinner where I might have a glass of wine or 2? - Should I carry and deprive myself of some wine therefore not enjoying the evening fully or not carry and indulge and enjoy???

7) Any place else I forgot?

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
Mark