Dear Friends:

I promised a report on my Nano following a range visit.

I shot 250 rounds of Winchester white box, reloads, S&B, all 115 grain.

I had zero FTF & FTE. (I like how the Nano racks every time with authority.)

I included attachments of some of the targets. (If it doesn't work sorry I have never done it before)

I don't have the best eye sight and shooting with bi-focal glasses has its challenges. Several 7 rounds shoots I hit nothing but the black of the target at 7 yards with no support.

I was surprised how accurate I was with the Nano which had tighter groups than the Sig 229 we fired and the Nano held its own with a Beretta 92 at 7 yards.

I did one rapid point shooting series and hit the target at 7 yards 6 out of 7 rounds and surprisingly the groupings were not all that bad.

I also hit the target 3 out of 7 rounds at 25 yards. I had never fired a pocket firearm at that distance and I only tried it one time. If I had better eye sight I probably could have done better. It was blurry at that distance.

My honest assessment of the firearm is I am honestly shocked how dead on I can shoot. I have never been a great shot and I have never been able to hit nothing but black of a target with a full magazine at 7 yards and it was not a fluke because I did it several times with no support and my friend who has better eye sight and more shooting experience put 13 out of 14 rounds in a 1 1/2" group at 7 yards and the one that was off was the very first shot he had ever fired from the firearm. I would say impressive when someone with zero experience shooting my Nano can place two magazines of shells in a 1 1/2" inch group at 7 yards.

Russ

no_reply@wvc-ut.gov_20111129_143016.pdf

no_reply@wvc-ut.gov_20111129_143136.pdf