CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deals Deals Deals

Bought my T9 off my best friend for $450. Only 100 rounds through it, 50 of which were mine. Also got my Sig 239 9mm off him for $400 and a S&W model 36 for $200. Sorry, that doesn't really help anyone lol. He is willing to sell most of his over 200 guns though.

Sent from Tapatalk
    NRA "Life of Duty" Member

Got my CM9 from Buds Police Supply for $389 shipped. Worked for me.
    KØKAV

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I am not so sure that link posts accurate info. Here is what I got on following a couple links to end:

"We're sorry, this product is currently not in stock and can not be backordered."
    If the post is old, they could have sold out. The listings are newest first, and I've found it less dependable when I'm a few pages in and the listings are a week or 2 old.
    Very interesting...

If it's a penny for your thoughts and you offer me your two cents, what happens to the other penny? Taxes, the democrats tax everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by MO_Soldier View Post
    Okay, so I was looking at some for sale stuff, and it hit me that I haven't seen a thread that lists various prices that people are finding their Kahr's for and where/how.

So this thread is just for people to collaborate and figure out where the best deals are for anyone else that wants to buy one of these great guns.

I bought my PM9094(Black) from Interstate Arms as a LEO for $605 shipped, + $10 FFL at my local Gun & Pawn.
    My closest LGS is a Gander Mtn. They want $75 for an incoming FFL transaction. I have used Customized Creationz for $35 and would again.

Default 3" .22LR for game hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    Here is a site where people post deals from various places: http://slickguns.com/
    Phoenix must make a heck of a pistol!!!

Cheaper Than Dirt offers Phoenix HP22A Semi Auto Compact .22 LR 3" 10 Rds Adjustable Sights Alloy Nickel. This highly dependable Phoenix Arms Compact Pistol is small but gives you the result you want. Comfortable in your hand the Phoenix Arms Pistol is compact, lightweight and has adjustable sights. Perfect for self defense, target shooting and small game hunting too. Great for female shooters and small statured individuals the Phoenix Arms Compact Pistol is a great choice for concealed carry. Specifications & Features: Action: Semi-Automatic Caliber: 22 LR (Long Rifle)

My father and I both have the HP22A and they are great little pistols. About the size of a PM/CM9. A little heavier due to no polymer. Being built in CA the have the problem of too many safties but that can be modded out. The only other thing is that the slide doesn't stay back after the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerMan View Post
    Phoenix must make a heck of a pistol!!!

Cheaper Than Dirt offers Phoenix HP22A Semi Auto Compact .22 LR 3" 10 Rds Adjustable Sights Alloy Nickel. This highly dependable Phoenix Arms Compact Pistol is small but gives you the result you want. Comfortable in your hand the Phoenix Arms Pistol is compact, lightweight and has adjustable sights. Perfect for self defense, target shooting and small game hunting too. Great for female shooters and small statured individuals the Phoenix Arms Compact Pistol is a great choice for concealed carry. Specifications & Features: Action: Semi-Automatic Caliber: 22 LR (Long Rifle)
    Yeah. Some of the hype is kinda cheesy.
    Very interesting...

One place I really like is http://www.Promotive.com.
    I JUST placed my first order through them so I don't know how it will go, but I DO know that they have AWESOME discounts if you can become a member of their site! I just picked up a CT Laser Grip for $136 shipped!
    Kahr PM9094 - Hornady Critical Defense

Marlin 30-30
    Mossberg 500A 12 GA
    Marlin .22LR

Anyone know where to get a 5.11 ATAC L2 flashlight for a good deal?
    I'm military, so I have that and some LEO discounts available to me.
    Kahr PM9094 - Hornady Critical Defense

Marlin 30-30
    Mossberg 500A 12 GA
    Marlin .22LR