Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diamondback DB9 VS Kahr CM9

From what I have gathered over at the DB board you get a real winner or a POS. There is simply NO consistency in what is going wrong. And the debacle with the CT Lasers that was ALL DB's fault.

DB's first screw up was LITTLE TO NO Beta testing outside of employees. If they had sent 250 guns out at no cost to the recepient and provided 500 rounds each and then taken what they learned to change the design and/or manufacturing but alas they did not.

They tried to do it on the cheap and then make lame excuses. Then the kool aid drinking owner of the DB board used to throw a fit when ANY negative posts were made until the floodgates were opened. Still you have some die hard kool aid drinkers over there.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

I thought it a bit "weird" (for lack of a better word) of the Admin over at DBtalk to change the name of a thread from What a Piece of Crap, to FTF Problems. I was lucky I saw the Admin posting he was going to rename the thread as I had a few questioins on that thread I wanted to see how they got answered.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I do know that kahr has a lawsuit against DB for patent infringement.....
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Howdy all. I have the PM9 and the DB9. Love both and will continue to own and carry both. I guess I'm one of the Kool-aid drinkers mentioned above, but I will state that I'm also a bit of a pot stirrer on the DB forum and have no issues calling out problems when I see them.

Is the DB9 perfect? Not yet, but neither was the PM9 when it first came out.

Instead of pitting one model vs. another or complaining about teething issues, I spend my money and time supporting innovative companies that continue to push the limits of small and lightweight pocket pistols. So I guess that makes me supportive of many, but loyal to none. I'm a marketer's nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I do know that kahr has a lawsuit against DB for patent infringement.....
    From the Kahr website news section in April 2011 we see an update titled:
    Kahr Arms Pursues Patent Infringement Lawsuit

Diamondback denies receipt of any litigation. I'm not a lawyer and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I think this was just posturing, by Kahr before the release of the DB9. "Pursues" and "Files" are two very different things.

not gonna argue that point. I could care less either way.. Time will tell here..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY