Xssights   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I offended anyone I am sorry

Default If I offended anyone I am sorry

Dear Kahr Forum Members:

I appreciate the private posts I have received following the Nano range report thread that ended in flames alittle over a week ago.

If I offended anyone over my comments I am sorry. I have had time to think about the entire situation and friendship is more important than a gun.

Sincerely,

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Dear Kahr Forum Members:

I appreciate the private posts I have received following the Nano range report thread that ended in flames alittle over a week ago.

If I offended anyone over my comments I am sorry. I have had time to think about the entire situation and friendship is more important than a gun.

Sincerely,

Russ
    Adults on either side of any debate will survive, forget, forgive if needed, and move on with other gun talk. The less mature, I would not lose sleep over.

Personally, I thought it was a great thread. Opinions on the internet are evaluated and graded everyday. Exchanging experiences and facts is what it's all about. MrBerettaguy (sorry, I forgot his name) was a welcomed treat as far as I'm concerned.

Now, if you're still concerned for any hurt feelings, bruised egos or dismay caused you may send cash. PM with your offer and I'll send you the address. No little bills either, just big bills. Thank you.

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Thanks

Blue light special

Side note Cabela's is advertising S&B 115 9mm for $9.59 per box this week

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Thanks

Blue light special

Side note Cabela's is advertising S&B 115 9mm for $9.59 per box this week

Russ
    S.O.B.! I just ordered at $9.99 but shipping was free. Saved about $12-13 there. Unfortunately, they have stores in Mich so I pay 6% sales tax. Still a fair deal.

Back to your post

No offense here. Don't sweat it. That is what is so fantastic about the marketplace of ideas. Robust debate, if you cannot stand the heat of it keep quiet/don't post.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Every now and then, a good heated discussion erupts. The air gets cleared and everyone moves on. It's the nature of forums. Don't let it get to ya.

P.S. I'll be starting one in a couple of days. Be prepared to duke it out.
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Personally, I thought it was a great thread. Opinions on the internet are evaluated and graded everyday. Exchanging experiences and facts is what it's all about. MrBerettaguy (sorry, I forgot his name) was a welcomed treat as far as I'm concerned.

Now, if you're still concerned for any hurt feelings, bruised egos or dismay caused you may send cash. PM with your offer and I'll send you the address. No little bills either, just big bills. Thank you.

^^^^ This for sure. ^^^^^ His screen name is mrecanatini. He's genuine and the real deal. (I checked him out) He most assuredly is welcomed and we now can all say we know high people at Beretta.

I think that thread just got a little misinterpreted at the starting gate and went down hill from there. All fair in love and forums.

LaP, I'm all a quiver with anticipation, I can hardly wait. I'll stock up on flame retardant, and put on all my protective gear. Uncover the shut down safety switch, set the timer and get ready for a wild ride. Bring it!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

We have some pretty good debates here, it's when people resort to name calling and personal attacks that the thread is rightfully shut down.
    We are all entitled to our own opinions, and should be able to state them in a civil manner without getting personal. When things get too hot I think Bawanna does a good job of closing down the thread and giving people a chance to cool off.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by thetmanski View Post
    We have some pretty good debates here, it's when people resort to name calling and personal attacks that the thread is rightfully shut down.
    We are all entitled to our own opinions, and should be able to state them in a civil manner without getting personal. When things get too hot I think Bawanna does a good job of closing down the thread and giving people a chance to cool off.
    Spoken like the classy guy you are.