Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If I offended anyone I am sorry

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LaP View Post
    Every now and then, a good heated discussion erupts. The air gets cleared and everyone moves on. It's the nature of forums. Don't let it get to ya.

P.S. I'll be starting one in a couple of days. Be prepared to duke it out.
    Do we bring guns, a knife or just a sharp wit? I only own one of the three and hate to be unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerMan View Post
    Do we bring guns, a knife or just a sharp wit? I only own one of the three and hate to be unarmed.
    I better be getting me one of them sharp wits. I got several of the other two. They got em at Smokey Mountain Knives I wonder?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I better be getting me one of them sharp wits. I got several of the other two. They got em at Smokey Mountain Knives I wonder?
    Yeah, I know Dim and Half pretty well myself.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerMan View Post
    You wouldn't be the only one unarmed. I'd have both arms tied behind my back and a huge blister on my tongue..... talk about defenseless..
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.

Wit … penetrates through the coldness and awkwardness of society, gradually bringing men nearer together, and, like the combined force of wine and oil, giving every man a glad heart and a shining countenance —Sydney Smith

As much wit as three folks, two fools and a madman —Thomas Fuller

One wit, like a knuckle of ham in soup, gives a zest and flavor to the dish, but more than one serves only to spoil the pottage —Tobias Smollett

Sharp wits, like sharp knives, do often cut their owner’s fingers —Aaron Arrowsmith

Wit … like a quick-flashing blade —Henry James
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

OldLincoln: If I had half a wit, I'd respond to those quotations.
    LaP

I have no fear of perfection... I'll never reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Excluding butter and steak knives, I don't own any SD or hunting knife. It's hard being a city boy. Our CC permits don't include knives.

I do not take offense at anyone's post's.....we are all like family here and we all know how family can be at times. Life is to short to be thin skinned. I am sure I offend some people sometimes and if I haven't yet your turn is coming :=]
    Sometimes I know I am to blunt......oh well. You may as well get used to it because I am to old to change.....just ask my wife, she has tolerated me for over 30 years.

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Dear Kahr Forum Members:

I appreciate the private posts I have received following the Nano range report thread that ended in flames alittle over a week ago.

If I offended anyone over my comments I am sorry. I have had time to think about the entire situation and friendship is more important than a gun.

Sincerely,

Russ
    As far as I'm concerned, Russ, you have nothing for which to apologize. Your comments were of the highest standards and you stayed above the fray.
    Last edited by muggsy; 12-09-2011 at 04:50 AM.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I do not take offense at anyone's post's.....we are all like family here and we all know how family can be at times. Life is to short to be thin skinned. I am sure I offend some people sometimes and if I haven't yet your turn is coming :=]
    Sometimes I know I am to blunt......oh well. You may as well get used to it because I am to old to change.....just ask my wife, she has tolerated me for over 30 years.

Is that one bottom tooth a implant, I don't recollect seeing that one in last years family Christmas photo.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."