Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Mag droping out during firing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

insert the agazine loaded and see ifu can physically pull it out. If not I would suspect sumpin is moving the mag release button enough to release it. try shooti it left handed, that will get u away from that button to. u gotta start some where before sending back a kgun that might just be OK.

Not saying it is u either but if i9t won't come out of the gun once in, I find nuttin that hits the mag release button durng the firing cycle.

When that magazie is in the gun is the right side of the mag release button flush with the grip as it will look the same with no mag in thegun. The button shold be totally flush, not sticking out a tad. I would et this is one of the smallest 9mm u have shot in years though and there isn't alot of grip area and sh!t happens when the bang thing happens and it happens fast and even if it was u, u woul dnot notice ur doing it.

U have a point in letting anutter shooter try it,but try left handed and see what happens.

My 21 cent son this, i the past we have seen some feed issues with the extended magazines, and IMO u bought an ultracompact 9 with a flush fit magazine, If u wanted that extra round, IMO u shouldhave bought the cw9 and had a flush fit 7 roound magazine. I have always hated those extened magazInein kahrs, they are butt ugly and in the cm and pM series, just IMO not enough mag well to maybe line up a longer extended magazine that has no mag well support. I have probably shot my extended magzine a alf dozen times in my pmj9, NEVER gave an issue,b ut I hated it and the looks of it. For range play maybe Ok but again a 7 round extended magazine will give your hand and gun a different feel than the 6 round flush fit. IMO train the way u might have to fight with it. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Insert the mag and not only see if you can physically pull it out, but see how much travel it takes when you push the mag release until the mag pops out. It might just be barely catching on, just enough to hold it in, but pops off due to recoil/movement of the magazine inside the mag well under sudden recoil especially if the mag is shaken to the side away from the mag release.