Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop

Thread: new cm40

Default new cm40

picked it up at my friendly local gs.350+tax.put 125 rounds thru it,5 freaking rounds at a time.had 1 failure to go into battery.i'm happy.took it home first and re lubed it with super lube.gave it a couple shots of break-free half way thru.had a few shiners to celebrate afterwards.

Dang, that sounds like a good price. Wish I lived close by.

I gotta give u cm40 shooters alot of credit. That is just one hand cannon of a caliber to be in such a small ass frame. It would not be for me tha tis for sure and if I had to have one, it woulds be magna ported for sure. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I was surprised at the price the guy gave me.40 bucks less that everybody else.it kicked some but it wasn't as painfull as a dang kel-tec pf 9.ahh it kept all the shots in the 0 down of an idpa target at 7 yards I cant *****.i just felt under gunned with my p380.cleaned it wheni got home,nothing out of the ordinary I could see.

u know what the PF stands for on the kel tek don't u.

Poor Fokker
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by xr1200guy View Post
    .i just felt under gunned .
    Well you certainly fixed that... I'm with Jocko. I have the utmost respect for you CM40 shooters. I love my 40SW but in a larger and/or heavier gun.
    ​O|||||||O

Default Re: new cm40

Congrats and all the best with it. I bought my PM40 in a small part because all I'd ever owned were 9mm's, .38's and a .32.

So I was kinda surprised to like the PM40 so darn much. I prefer it over my PM9 and Glock 19. It's just more fun to shoot.

I had a pm9.got stolen.this kinda replaced it.