Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Cliton fake! Will these people ever just go away?

Default Another Cliton fake! Will these people ever just go away?

That post-election Hillary Clinton ‘hiking’ picture? Reportedly staged to show her ‘resilience and grit’

November 12, 2016 | Frieda Powers | Print Article

A photo of Hillary Clinton and a woman she met on a hike began to raise questions even as MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell gushed over the defeated presidential nominee’s “resilience.”
    Margot Gerster reportedly ran into Clinton on a hiking trail in New York and posted a photo of her chance encounter on Facebook.

She spoke to Mitchell on Friday about the moment she just happened to run into Clinton along with husband Bill walking their dogs in the woods in Chappaqua.
    “I told her, you know, that I watched her concession speech and I was incredibly moved by it and I was very proud to take my daughter with me to vote for her. And I think she appreciated that a lot and she hugged me, which, you know, was amazing,” Gerster said.
    But was the encounter so random after all?

That Hillary Clinton ‘hiking’ picture that’s doing the rounds? It was staged by a close personal friend. She just can’t stop lying. pic.twitter.com/nuGxmLbTuL
    — BarnyCelt (@BarnyCelt) November 11, 2016
    In a piece written about the photo, New York magazine linked to Gerster’s Facebook page which has been deleted. So the question remains about whether the photo opportunity was staged or not.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/...ce-grit-411199

Also not Hillary doesn't own a dog and Secret Service would have been with her.
    This woman was know to Hillary, as she ran fundraisers locally for her...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I knew as soon as I saw the story it was staged.

And the hits just keep on coming!!

The staged photo makes me wonder what's up her sleeve!?!?! Nothing is as it seems, there's always a back story.
    No doubt she's scheming.

Q. Which end of the leash has the dog on it?

A. Trick question! its both ends!

Here's whats their next money grab.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

Chelsea, the pie faced wondergurl.

Westchester County is solid blue. Many times they have no red contender, and only another blue contender when the incumbent f's up, gets caught, or decides to move on... or in this case via redistricting.

Nita Lowey got her job when the districts were split, and the incumbent Elliot Engle went to the 20th district and Nita "was placed" into the 17th district. Nita is about 75 years old, and probably won't run again, with pressure from HRC and clan.

Engle has been in the House of Representatives since the 1980's and has no plans to move. Lowey was placed in her district as a tip of the hat to her long NYC and NYS service, since the 1980's.

All of that is easily verified with a few minutes search on Google and Wiki pages.

Chelsea will take that congressional seat, for no other reason than there are over twice as many registered Democrats as Republicans. Put another way, half the Dems can stay home, and every single Republican would need to vote, just to break even. In the county to the south, Bronx, the Dems have over a 5 to 1 advantage over the Republicans. My old rural stomping grounds, Deleware and Wyoming counties, used to be solid Democrat, but as of late, the Republicans have overtaken the Dems by margins of over 2 to 1, mostly because of promises not kept, and over regulation and taxation of the farmers by state and federal jurisdictions.

They are like cockroaches you can never eradicate all of them.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

That Chelsea Hubbell was always a privileged child $450k no show job at NBC and $900k for her Foundation job.
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Where do I find one of the 450K no show jobs. 450K would come in right handy right about now.

The Tommy might be headed your way.....................................
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It seemed odd that a "random" person could hike into a former President by accident. The Secret Service makes that scenario virtually impossible. The Clinton's need to just tell the truth. After a while they believe their own lies.