Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 9 of 247 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun 2

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    So your little KelTec joined that huge pile of firearms on the bottom of the lake that was tragically lost by all the local gun owners after unfortunate boating accidents?
    Yup, that's me. My insurance company knows me by first name. Even though I been cancelled by several.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

So your little KelTec joined that huge pile of firearms on the bottom of the lake that was tragically lost by all the local gun owners after unfortunate boating accidents?
    Somebody should file a class action suite against the boat industry. There has been a plethora of sinkings in the last couple of years. Clearly the boating industry could use some oversight.

I like mouseguns.
    Just got this Ruger LCP Max (10+1) .380, which will replace my old LCP.
    I think I need a LCP max
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Had a couple of the LCPs but decided to keep my trusty P380. But all of them all but disappear in most any clothing. I call mine my no excuses gun. Can't think of a good reason not to have it with me if the situation precludes carrying a larger one.

Got seriously bit today by i1639. My PC Carbine is the first semi-auto rifle I've bought since it was voted in by the progressives. Found out I have to wait a mandatory 10 business days before I can get it out of jail. And to add insult to injury I have to pay an additonal $18 to the DOL for them to process their nanny paperwork. Such is life in Commifornia North

Yup, same for even a 10/22, any semi auto is now like a pistol. You've been lucky, might not take the whole 10 days. Myself, I always get the full 10 days and sometimes not even then. After 10 the shop can deliver regardless.

I wasn't aware of the additional charge for the DOL.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My LGS guy told me that it is a mandatory 10 day wait for semi-auto rifles. I didn't realize that. I'm gonna check the initiative wording.

Done.

Section 4

(2) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, a licensed dealer may not deliver a semiautomatic assault rifle to a purchaser or transferee until ten business days have elapsed from the date of the purchase application or, in the case of a transfer, ten business days have elapsed from the date a background check is initiated.

So he's right. As opposed to a pistol approval, which can be done before 10 days have elapsed, he has to hold the "assault" rifle for the whole 10 days, whether the approval comes back before then or not.

That’s nuts, all I can say is Delta is ready when you are…….Come to Georgia, we can open carry if you so desire and the purchase laws are free and Constitutional so long as you are legal…..With a CCW permit you walk in the store and find what you want, show your permit, pay and go on your way, except for showing the stupid unconstitutional state issued carry permit and being forced to fill out a 4473 form it’s not too bad…….

That's how it was here too, until i1639 was voted in about 3 years ago. According to it a .22 semiauto is an assault rifle. For pistols including a .45 it's the shorter of the return of the approval or ten business days. For the 22 it's the entire ten days and the approval. Hopefully the SCOTUS' rulings this session will prevent things from getting worse. Everywhere.

As for moving to Georgia, I talk too funny to be able to converse with you folks. No Southern accent here.

So K, we have no problem with yanks, we’ll teach ya’ll how to talk right…..

The sad part is to them every semi auto rifle is an assault rifle. 10/22, PC9. We can still open carry but you won't catch me doing that. It's only good for if one has a wardrobe malfunction and the toy peeks out. Your still ok.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan