Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: (Delete) WTB - cm9 / pm9

wasilvers Guest

Default (Delete) WTB - cm9 / pm9

Update - The local fleet farm doesn't carry Kahr, but they will order one for me. A CM9 runs $426, a PM9 runs $635, the Ruger LC9 for $349. I told the gal she should order a number of CM9's and LC9's for the new concealed carry allowed in WI in November.

I ordered one and should be able to hit the range come mid August.
    Last edited by wasilvers; 07-29-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Default Compact CCW Market in WI

The compact CCW market in WI must be getting a bit tight with the passage of the CCW law there! Welcome to KahrTalk and I hope that your search for a CM9/PM9 will be short and fruitful! Good luck to you, I love my PM9 and haven't regretted getting it once.

wasilvers Guest

Thanks MikeyKahr, yes the pickings are getting slimmer. The local big/box store only had a Kahr 45? in stock. According to the salesman, there are a lot of people waiting for a PM9 to be back in stock. One of the Fleet Farms just started carrying handguns (about 3 weeks before the CC passed). I didn't know about Kahr's then but will be making a trip by there to see what they have available.

wasilvers Guest

Delted by wasilvers- updated first post instead of making you read all the way to here.
    Last edited by wasilvers; 07-29-2011 at 10:11 AM.