Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: Kahr Customer Service

Default Kahr Customer Service

Was shooting my PM9 Saturday and something was very wrong, I was actually shooting pretty good...The pistol now has 250 rounds through it and not missed a beat but when I got it home and started to clean it I noticed the little nut on the end of the recoil spring assembly had fallen off which seems to be a common problem so I called Kahr this morning and Rob picked up right away and was very nice to work with and has a new assembly in the mail to me....Can't ask for better than that....Thanks Rob and Kahr for the great customer service....I hope the new assembly stays together for a little longer this time....

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

A little dab of locktite works.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

I've often thought a little spot weld would be the ticket. I think they are loctited at the factory but some are missed now and then. Those are the ones that fall off.

Kahr has always been good about sending out a replacement. And the guns still run fine even without the nut.

I still check mine periodically when I'm shooting to see if it's coming loose. So far so good.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I still check mine periodically when I'm shooting to see if it's coming loose. So far so good.
    What!!?!!???? Hopefully your using a mirror!

I just grab it and try to turn it with my fingers. Probably wouldn't turn even if it's loose.

I no longer fear looking down the tunnel of death either. Following after my pal on his road trip.

Why yesterday I went to town, Job #4 and realized I was completely nekkid, didn't have a gun on me or in the van. Talk about taking a trip on the wild side.....
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I just grab it and try to turn it with my fingers. Probably wouldn't turn even if it's loose.

I no longer fear looking down the tunnel of death either. Following after my pal on his road trip.

Why yesterday I went to town, Job #4 and realized I was completely nekkid, didn't have a gun on me or in the van. Talk about taking a trip on the wild side.....
    Lol! You may suffer from PTSD after that one! I’ve done that once. Frightening! “I bet the one time I need it is when I forgot it” ran through my head.

Remember folks.....check your nuts.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Mine hang by the fireplace.