Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: American male

Default American male

Seems men of power and prestige in this country are nothing but power hungry knuckle dragging Neanderthals that abuse women in alarming numbers per all the media stories.

What sayeth the forum?
    I am the Living Man

The only ones the media tells us about are like that, because they hate us. The rest of us "good" American males are ignored, swept under the rug.

I use the word "invisible"
    I am the Living Man

Cool

Merry Christmas knkali. Good to have you back poking the bear again.

Ya gotta keep things in perspective. The media is no longer the objective news outlet we recall from many, many years ago. At best it is entertainment. At worst it is irresponsible... money and ratings grubbing... and with zero regard for the truth. So pay no regard to what they say. They will just raise your blood pressure.

Regarding the American male. He is alive and kicking. He just doesn’t make the media any money (see above).

And for those deadbeats the media chooses to crow about: they are indeed deadbeats. I make no excuses for them. But there should be some statute of limitations to when these claims can be charged. Defending yourself against a 30 year old allegation is just wrong. Bring it up when it happens or waive your right to complain later. These complainants take the benefit of their indescretions then wanna play the victim card years later? You slept with the director. You got the movie role. You accepted the paycheck. You are part of the problem. (Mic drop).
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Seems men of power and prestige in this country are nothing but power hungry knuckle dragging Neanderthals that abuse women in alarming numbers per all the media stories.

What sayeth the forum?
    I was going to make the flip remark "I wasn't" but I think this question deserves a better answer. During my time as part of the senior power structure within my part of the gov't and gov't contractor community I did not see this kind of behavior. The coming outs of the last few months had left me feeling rather naive. Over the past month I've asked several of my female friends and professional acquaintances about this. To a person, they've told me in their professional lives they've not experienced a problem. Made me feel better good about ourselves.
    Last edited by ltxi; 12-21-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

My "convict" believes that the "leftist" school system and society in general is feminizing young men/boys. I agree!!!!
    Plus, there is a difference between a REAL man and a man taking sexual advantage of a woman. A real man doesn't need to force himself on a woman.
    Sometimes I wonder if sexual harassment is more about power than it is about sex??

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    My "convict" believes that the "leftist" school system and society in general is feminizing young men/boys. I agree!!!!
    Plus, there is a difference between a REAL man and a man taking sexual advantage of a woman. A real man doesn't need to force himself on a woman.
    Sometimes I wonder if sexual harassment is more about power than it is about sex??
    Nor, to my mind, why would he want to?
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Nor, to my mind, why would he want to?
    Ahmen!!!!

The convict is right, raising a bunch of girlymen these days.

I too have asked my co workers (all women) most that no one would waste neck muscles to turn and look at a second time if I had ever groped anybody.
    I think they would probably enjoy it to be honest. I wouldn't enjoy it.

I've never had to pay for or force myself on anyone. Had to fight a few off now and then but I think that's due to my natural good looks and charming personality as well as my modesty.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hey Cyber hubby, that's the way to Gooooooo!

Nothing is fun if it is forced!