Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: NEW CT9 - First 9mm in the safe

Default NEW CT9 - First 9mm in the safe

Just picked up a CT9 for my wife. She doesn't enjoy shooting my Glock 33 (357 SIG), so I thought the 9mm recoil and muzzle blast would be better.

When shooting my Glock, she likes the magazine/grip extensions that make the grip the same length as a G19. I was also hoping the single-stack Kahr grip would fit her hand better.

Her first comment? "That is the first pistol I have ever held that felt right."

A buddy and I will run about 400 rounds through it tomorrow night. I picked up a few different brands of ammo to see what it likes. If it is like my P380, it'll like 'em all. Thanks to Jocko's P380 break-in recommendations, the P380 has only ever failed to feed one brand of ammo. The P380 doesn't like WINCHESTER PDX due to the "scalloped" bullets. I blame this on the ammo.

Photos of the CT9, with my P380 and "Baby Glock" for comparison, are below.

HOLD ON... I just realized that I don't have permission to post attachments. Any advice would be appreciated.

welcome aboard, how about u visiting the kahr tech section and hittingon the PROPPER PREPPING OF UR KAHR. It just might make that first trip a perfect one. Don't assume nutting when u buy a new gun, clean it, lube it check mags over etc, then and only then proceed to shoot it like u stole it...I have been on here 7 years and they still won't let me post photos, or attachments. I am told I have not yet paid m dues. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Welcome Wifman13. I really like my new CT9. I think 9mm is the sweet spot for the Kahr design. My CW9 has been flawless for 5 years.