Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: November nuttiness

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Number 2 son was 7th out the door. Man, I wish I was young again.

Cool! Thanks for sharing.
    I was born at Fort Benning in 1944.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Number 2 son was 7th out the door. Man, I wish I was young again.

Man that’s way cool! you are not old, you are highly experienced, that’s all

Awesome! It is nice to see some kids are not WOKE! Good job raising him right!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I was glad to hear him say when he was in college the thing that pissed him off most was the whiny woke students that just came out of mommas basement talking about how they were so made disadvantaged by the system. Then he’d say they were the puppets of the system. Of course he’d spent 4 years aboard ship by then so he had seen what the whole world was really like.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Last Sunday being Halloween a Pastor of a large Southern Baptist Church decided to preach about ghosts, he asked his congregation if any of them believed in ghosts and about half raised their hands……The Reverend then asked if anyone had ever heard a ghost speak and again several put up their hand…..He then said, has anyone ever touched a ghost and felt their presence and three or four put up their hands……The Preacher walked around the pulpit for a good while then suddenly turned to the crowd and said, has anyone in this congregation ever had sexual relations with a ghost?….There was a sudden silence when one old codger in the back row raised his hand, the Preacher slowly walked to the back row to ask the old man about that and said sir, may I please ask your name? The crusty old soul said Preacher I’m known about as Jocko…..The Reverend said, so Jocko you claim to have had sex with a ghost sir, please tell us about it…….Old Jocko stood up and said, sorry Preacher, you said ghosts, I don’t hear so good, I thought you said goats…….Many fainted and had to be carried out…..

That had to be so cool to see your son doing that. Done at dawn sure made for a nice camera shot too. Takes me back to bootcamp!

getsome: That one was definitely good for a laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    Oh I'm stealing that one.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    An intolerance for woke snowflakes has been one of the many rewards that my two oldest have earned from military service.
    My daughter texted us her pic last week from a Fleet Week photo-shoot in October. Gave my wife permission to post it on FB, so I figure it's fair game for me to brag about her here, too :-)
    DrumMajor.jpg