CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bureaucrats

Default Bureaucrats

I'm about to pop a main vein!!!!....Went last July 5th to get my CCW permit as mine was about to expire....This wasn't the first time and all previous times went pretty easy but not this time, no sir!!!...My drivers license had the wrong birth date and has ever since I first got it back in 1973....Never been an issue before but not with this hard ars so I had to take a day off work and go to the DMV license place along with my Social Security card, Birth certificate, and a hand full of bills to get my new drivers license with the correct birth date on it....So I took another half a day off work to go back to the probate court carry permit department and went through the line again to get my permit and everything seemed to go ok but after more than a month went by I called them to see what's up....Found out they sent it to the wrong address so I asked if they could just resend it to my correct address but noooooooooo I would have to go back to the court house and do the whole process again so after taking another day off I went back for the 3rd time and did the whole trick yet again which was in mid August....Well it still hasn't come in the mail so I called today and was told that they had nothing on file that I had ever applied for a permit....AAAAAAHHHHH.....I hope the 4th time works because I'm out of vacation until next year.....Damn Government and having to jump through flaming hoops to get permission for something the 2nd amendment already gives us the right to do....

What state?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

That is a nightmare story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    What state?
    Sounds like the state of confusion...……………………………………………..

State of confusion is right....I'm in Georgia

That's NUTS.......but that's the system!

Government computers.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Come on up to Missouri. Our state government understands the 2nd Amendment...no CCW permit required.

Quote Originally Posted by gale155 View Post
    Come on up to Missouri. Our state government understands the 2nd Amendment...no CCW permit required.
    I believe the caveat to that would be if you wanted to travel to a reciprocal state you would need to have your Missouri ccw permit.

If you live in Missouri why would you ever want to travel to another state?
    If I ever get back there (not likely at this stage of the game) I ain't leaving again ever.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."