Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade 2 CM45 / PM45 mags for 1 Beretta M9 mag

Default Trade 2 CM45 / PM45 mags for 1 Beretta M9 mag

I have 2 new old stock (unused, not in factory packaging) magazines that will fit your PM45 or CM45. I’m looking for someone who would like to trade for a Beretta 92/M9 9mm magazine. Looking for an unrestricted mag that says M9 on it (Mec Gar made, I believe). I’ll ship mine on my dime so long as you do the same. Not wanting the one’s for the 92S, which would have a mag catch hole for a heel mag release. If you have one, and would trade, pleas respond and send me pics to make sure it’s the model magazine I’m after. Thanks!

A1066B09-0550-486F-9544-9A017C1332EC.jpg
    7D5651DE-4003-44DD-A5F8-D37BEE94DE45.jpg

I think I have some Bird. I'll check in the morning and let you know. I think I even have several.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I think I have some Bird. I'll check in the morning and let you know. I think I even have several.
    That would be great Colonel! I’ve bought a Taylor Freelance magazine extension with extra power spring for that mag. The 2 mags I have are restricted, so the springy she no fitty.

Bird, you mentioned tinkering with a Beretta right now, what are you doing with it?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    That would be great Colonel! I’ve bought a Taylor Freelance magazine extension with extra power spring for that mag. The 2 mags I have are restricted, so the springy she no fitty.
    Restricted? What does that mean? The base plate doesn't come off?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Restricted? What does that mean? The base plate doesn't come off?
    Clinton mags. Restricted to 10 rounds.

Building 2, a 92 FS and a 92 S. Both will have SGS style compensators by Ric Gandy, custom grips, lanyard delete, extended mags. FS I will alter Pearce under grip 1911 finger grooves. The S will be all polished and nickeled. Both semi- Resident Evil knock off looks.

Mag trade deal has been struck, so no longer available.

OMCH... The compensators in the pics were too expensive ($650-$750) AND require either a Centurion slide, or cutting off the front sight. None of which I was willing to pay or do, so kinda making my own versions of these. The first compensator, with the big ol’ holes is still “in developement” according to who’s making them anyways, so I also did not want to wait. Last pic is the grips I had custom designed/made by a guy in Turkey. Those are going on the blued, 92FS.

6D6E77B4-2DE8-41F2-8CFB-376CACF1E63D.jpg733DC3FD-1166-4ACB-B70A-5B858F6E0BFB.jpgCEFB347D-EDC2-4553-BF88-311B6B54D946.jpg

Bird, I got you. Once upon a time, I shot pretty regular at Navy Fleet and All Navy Pistol (and rifle) matches. During those days, it was inevitable that your mind desires a NM conditioned M9, but the procedure was potentially destructive to the frame (pressing in steel inserts for slide to frame tightening), and it cost around 2K + the gun. I got cold feet and instead let Ernest Langdon do a trigger job, install some NOT great adjustable (LPA, I think) sights and a BarSto barrel. It was nice, but did not make the 50 yd cut, so I stayed with old slabsides (never did go distinguished, I have 26 of 30 points.)

Here was that project, obviously I added that comp after deciding it was not a bullseye gun...
    [IMG][/IMG]