Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights

Thread: Best replacement sight options for CM9?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmm, I'm not looking to have to re-learn how to shoot my Kahr, rather just looking for a replacement sight that is the same in height that I have now, just easier to see in the dark.

I don't own a set of calipers unfortunately so can not check. Anyone here have a set to measure?

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    Hmm, I'm not looking to have to re-learn how to shoot my Kahr, rather just looking for a replacement sight that is the same in height that I have now, just easier to see in the dark.

I don't own a set of calipers unfortunately so can not check. Anyone here have a set to measure?
    My CM9 front sight is .170 tall.

Hmm, seems they're all out of stock at the moment anyhow.

So, I'm just concerned with throwing off the point of aim too much.

If I get the front sights ( http://www.dawsonprecision.com/Produ...7B7-1388518379 ) and the rear sights ( http://www.dawsonprecision.com/Produ...7AE-1388518379 ), what sizes should I get to ensure that I don't have to relearn how to shoot this thing? I mean, this isn't a tack-drivin' gun anyhow, but still. Trying to not have throw off my aim.

Would the 190T/.125N rear sight be a good match for the 180T/.125W front sight? I assume the second number on the rear sight is the size of the opening/slot/notch/whatever, correct?