Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
The trigger is so smooth and light that i can't anticipate the break so I just hold still and pulllllllll then BANG! The front sight doesn't dip when I hit the wall because there is no wall. I think if people who are skeptical about the trigger spent some time with it they would be surprised how accurate the trigger is once you unlearn old habits.
This is a great point, and something I've been contemplating lately as a I've been shooting a variety pistols.

My MK9 reminded me what I liked about smooth, long trigger pulls (what too many shooters refer to as "mushy"). Maybe because I learned to shoot with revolvers, and later carried DAO Sigs and Beretta for years, I learned to focus on that front sight and just pull through the trigger stroke. To me, that "breaking glass" striker wall is counterintuitive, and makes me tend to anticipate my shots.

My MK9 lead me to try the H&K LEM trigger, which quickly became my favorite "bigger gun" trigger system (I now own both a P200sk and P30 in that set-up). And, of course, I have the P380 for light clothing days. The added benefit, of course, is that these somewhat longer triggers afford an additional layer of safety.

p.s. Good shooting!!!