CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: CW9 range report

Default CW9 range report

Been quite a while since I have had a chance to make it to the range. Finally got a chance to put another 100 rounds down range - 50 rounds of PMC Bronze + 50 rounds of Aguila.
    Happy to report she handled all 100 rounds flawlessly with zero issues using three different magazines.

Also gave me an opportunity to run quite a few rounds through my SR22 and to break in my new Pardner pump!

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9396/nralh.jpg
    Apparently, that notch in the rail is supposed to be there...
    We need idiot control...NOT gun control.

Glad it is working out for you.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hard to beat the CW9

RCG
    .......It's that you shot!

Stay thirsty my friend!

99% of the Liberals give the rest of them a bad name

Default I would

Quote Originally Posted by ParrotHead View Post
    Been quite a while since I have had a chance to make it to the range. Finally got a chance to put another 100 rounds down range - 50 rounds of PMC Bronze + 50 rounds of Aguila.
    Happy to report she handled all 100 rounds flawlessly with zero issues using three different magazines.

Also gave me an opportunity to run quite a few rounds through my SR22 and to break in my new Pardner pump!

have expected nuttin different
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Default CW9 range report

Good news. Love my CW9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I also just started breaking in my CW9. I'm at about 200 rounds and it has run flawlessly with Remington green and white box ammo. 124 grainer. Both of my magazines are great, too. I am pleased and sort of relieved...

Same here, I am about 300 rounds in with my cw9 and it has performed great. Also very concealable and don't even notice its there

I had heard all the horror stories about kahr. I suspect now that after I have ran over 600 flawless rounds through my 9mm CM , the numbers maybe be skewed based on some posts.

This is the place to come for help if you are having a problem. So, many posts are help needed type.

I am looking at adding the 380 later to carrying when wearing professional very attire

"You are born. And you die. And if you are very lucky in between you get to ride motorcycles."

Default no no

Quote Originally Posted by GaryO View Post
    I also just started breaking in my CW9. I'm at about 200 rounds and it has run flawlessly with Remington green and white box ammo. 124 grainer. Both of my magazines are great, too. I am pleased and sort of relieved...
    ur happy, being relieved is what u do in the mens restroom. Be happy, shoot the fokker like u stole it. Gret gun, nice report, as expeted.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY