Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first Kahr- S9 or CW9?

Quote Originally Posted by kwh View Post
    CM 9 is the best out there for pocket carry. CW9 is too big.
    I have pocket carried a CM9 for years every day. Leather, DeSantis MK, and Kydex holsters. All are good.
    The .380 is too small, and my CW9 is belt carried.
    When I will spend a lot of time sitting,l I carry my CM9 in an Telor ankle holster. I can wear it all day, walk a mile or more, and am quite comfortable.
    Totally agree

I'm an old dog so take it with a grain of salt.... I've seen too many people get wounded with 9mm. I'm a strict believer in the.45 because when it all comes down to it, I want a round that will knock 'em down if my aim isn't perfect. that being said, I just bought a CW45 after carrying a 1911 for years. As you get older your butt starts to disappear and move around to your gut, (lol). You want a lighter thinner gun but you also want one that will do the job if.. god forbid.. you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyolman View Post
    I'm an old dog so take it with a grain of salt.... I've seen too many people get wounded with 9mm. I'm a strict believer in the.45 because when it all comes down to it, I want a round that will knock 'em down if my aim isn't perfect. that being said, I just bought a CW45 after carrying a 1911 for years. As you get older your butt starts to disappear and move around to your gut, (lol). You want a lighter thinner gun but you also want one that will do the job if.. god forbid.. you need it.
    This ^^^^^.