Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C380 or CM380?

Default C380 or CM380?

Will this ever be produced? I love my CM9 and absolutely depend on it if I needed it, but in lighter clothes, a pocket 380 would be nice. I just can't justify spending over 200 dollars more on a 380 than my CM9.
    Kahr CM9, 9mm
    SW1911TA E Series Stainless, .45 ACP
    Beretta 90 two, 9mm
    -96 Vertec Stainless slide, .40 S&W
    Ruger SR9c, 9mm
    DPMS AR15 20" Hbar Upper,
    -RRA National Match Lower

I don't see why it wouldn't happen in the future..

Cabela's has pink ones in the lower $400s.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    I showed that to my wife and she thought it was "cute".
    If "cute" is what bapple is looking for, then great! If not... buy a can of black spray paint on the way home.

Default keep

Quote Originally Posted by bapple View Post
    Will this ever be produced? I love my CM9 and absolutely depend on it if I needed it, but in lighter clothes, a pocket 380 would be nice. I just can't justify spending over 200 dollars more on a 380 than my CM9.
    ur cm9,for what u feel might be alittle smaller and alittle ligher, is certainly giving up alot of firepower to. I own one, I like it alot, I NEVER CARRY IT. My PM9 goes where ever I want to go. Its gonna print just as much as that cm9 in ur front pocket, Just sayin There is no doubt in my mind to that there is alot more teething problems in getting a P380 running right than u will ever have with tyhe cm9. If u can tolerate some possable frustration then ur at least over that hump. It's not a cheap gun as u well know, could they make the cm380, no doubt a no brainer!!! Will they???? The P380 is also a gun that u don't buy to sell tomorrow, so that extra $200 in a years time will be forgotten about, as u do have one of the nicest 380's on the market IMO
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I have both - The PM9 is trouble free and only a bit bigger in a pocket and probably better for IWB because it gives you something to grasp.

I have never found an ammo that my PM9 won't feed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoB View Post
    I showed that to my wife and she thought it was "cute".
    If "cute" is what bapple is looking for, then great! If not... buy a can of black spray paint on the way home.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    I don't think a C380 exists. You may be thinking of the P380, but I'm talking about them doing what they did with the PM9/CM9 in a .380 pistol. I wouldn't mind snagging one.
    Kahr CM9, 9mm
    SW1911TA E Series Stainless, .45 ACP
    Beretta 90 two, 9mm
    -96 Vertec Stainless slide, .40 S&W
    Ruger SR9c, 9mm
    DPMS AR15 20" Hbar Upper,
    -RRA National Match Lower

I have been wearing a lcp in a pocket Aholster and love it. I bought a kahr cm9 and after a 1000 racks of slide and 250 rounds its nice, two fail to feed I think do to not a fully release of trigger my fault. I also bought pocket holster from alabama holster and its nice. But didnt like the printing. So I broke down and got the crossbreed mini tuck IWB wich I Thought I would hate but wow was I wrong. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever owned.And I feel it to be more secure beacuse its not floping around. I like all three holsters and will use all of them,but the crossbreed is my choice. Also nothing wrong with the lcp just wanted a little bit more band.

Quote Originally Posted by bapple View Post
    I don't think a C380 exists. You may be thinking of the P380, but I'm talking about them doing what they did with the PM9/CM9 in a .380 pistol. I wouldn't mind snagging one.
    Yeah. Why would you want a C380 when you can get a pink P380 for about the same price?