Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Done with Kahr...

***** ***** *****. I've probably put 300-400 rounds through my PM9 without a malfunction, at least I don't remember one. I did have problems with my P380 with FTE's but a new extractor seemed to have fixed it. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Wouldn't anyone be angry if they bought a new gun & had problems? It could even cause one to call the gun a POS. Since my guns work properly I consider myself fortunate & think that when I read about a new one that's problematic “better you than me” but I can't justify being disrespectful to the one with the “bad gun”.

Default Re: Done with Kahr...

Quote Originally Posted by kerby9mm View Post
    Wouldn't anyone be angry if they bought a new gun & had problems? It could even cause one to call the gun a POS. Since my guns work properly I consider myself fortunate & think that when I read about a new one that's problematic “better you than me” but I can't justify being disrespectful to the one with the “bad gun”.
    Couldn't agree more

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kerby9mm View Post
    I do not believe the OP's gun was new. It was one that was only driven to church on Sundays by a little old lady. And the split mag. Has anyone else seen this? The .45 mags I have from Kahr seem very well made.

early on we had some busted magazines in the upper back portion of the gun. Sounds like this gun could have beena round awhile even. I think kahr has that issue behind them. I always attributed that issue to the feed ramp busing the magazine, and not a defective magqazine as such. Kahr mags, are well made, all stainless but hey are like all magazine designed to feed rounds not take a hammering like what has to had happen to bust any magazine.

I realize kwhen one has issues he has the right to callhis gun a POS but also one has to realize that your not making friends here either. We all acknowledge that kahrs like utter guns can give headaches at times, but they are great guns, U get a lemon send it back or ask for help here. Many times this fourm is skilled enough to sqave sending your gun back to.

Not sure how much help anyone will get in calling a kahr a POS especially on a kahr forum. Just sayin jTry that on a glock forum with ur glock
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I like the respectful advice...but it goes both ways.
    ​O|||||||O

Often times it's not what you say but how you say it, where you say it can also be a factor from time to time.

A lot of guys for example are put off my Jocko's meek, mild mannerisms and I suspect some run for their lives until they get to know him and they learn it's mostly chop and not much chip (but very wise chips) with a fondness for sheep.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

PM me a list of "those lot of guys"./ I have some nice stuff for those fokkers. Just sayin

Seriously, do any of youse really believe tha those ol SHEPARDS just tended to their sheep? Just sahyin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

It gets lonely out there...at least so I've heard.
    ​O|||||||O

Default alot

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    It gets lonely out there...at least so I've heard.
    depends if ur a good shepard or not. I never hear a baa from any of the sheep in my flock. Just sayin

U must be a rookie yet ,,,normally they start u rookiues out with 4 sheep of which 3 are stuffed and you get no sheep dog, where as I a veteren herder I have a black and white border collie that I call "ol yeller"

Ol yeller lots of tmes serves as my "pimp" dog to.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY