Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New K40 for $297

Rebate information. Last until the end of the month...

https://www.kahr.com/kahr-arms-annou...ebate-program/

I’m going to use my rebate to pay half the cost of a set of night sights.

The price has more than doubled now @ $717 for cash. Hopefully our orders aren't cancelled because it was a pricing mistake on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    The price has more than doubled now @ $717 for cash. Hopefully our orders aren't cancelled because it was a pricing mistake on their part.
    I received an email saying mine is ready for pickup, so they apparently didn’t cancel mine. I’m picking it up at Buds retail store so I haven’t actually paid for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkins45 View Post
    I received an email saying mine is ready for pickup, so they apparently didn’t cancel mine. I’m picking it up at Buds retail store so I haven’t actually paid for it yet.
    Yea, mine is out for delivery. The skeptic in me still thinks there has to be a catch somewhere. These don't even sell this cheap used.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to post the deal. I haven't visited this sight in several months, but guess I did at the right time. Looks like just you and I are the only members who reportedly were able to snag one.

Next up are sights and a gun and mag holster.

As a consolation prize they have the black P40 for $338.
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...+40s%26w+36%22

I picked mine up yesterday. Hopefully I will get a chance to shoot it before the weekend.

Thought the deal was to good to be true, but I was wrong.
    Picked her up last week. Now I have two K40s and a K9. Just one thing though, the slide stop/takedown lever on the Buds K40 is different and seems to have been upgraded vs the K40 and K9 I already own.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkins45 View Post
    I picked mine up yesterday. Hopefully I will get a chance to shoot it before the weekend.
    Did you put in for the rebate? I did over a week ago now, but still haven't heard anything. They claimed it would only take 2 business days.... I had to use a screenshot of the Buds' online invoice being that they didn't send a receipt with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Did you put in for the rebate? I did over a week ago now, but still haven't heard anything. They claimed it would only take 2 business days.... I had to use a screenshot of the Buds' online invoice being that they didn't send a receipt with the gun.
    I submitted for a rebate on a PM45 Monday and haven’t heard back either. Maybe they are backed up with the NRA show. If I don’t hear something next week I’m going to reach out to them again.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/