Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new

Thread: PM9 inside a P9 holster (molded kydex)

Default PM9 inside a P9 holster (molded kydex)

Can someone confirm or deny that the PM9 and the P9 are essentially identical guns. I realize that there is a barrel length difference and a magazine capacity difference, but is there any other difference on the body of the guns. I am looking to buy a molded kydex specific holster for my P9. The company that I'm looking at has the mold (blue training gun) for the PM9. As long as the holster has an open muzzle design, will the holster accommodate my P9?

YEP!!! I have a Foxx Trapp for a CM/PM/CW/P 9 and it works great

http://foxxholsters.onlybusiness.com...B-details.aspx

Yes, I had a PM9 and a P9, both fit into my Comp-Tac Infidel holster w/o any trouble. The holster was a slide model, so open on the bottom. Obviously if it's custom made for the PM series and closed on the bottom, it might not work, but it depends on how deep they make any particular brand/model you are looking at.

The only caution I would offer is that the muzzle of the holster, though open, might curve or gather a bit around the front of the PM9 slide. If it doesn't do this at all but stays absolutely strait, then it would also acommodate the P9.
    Very interesting...