Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Ugh...ugh...ahhh...Augusto!

Dang mr. sur, sorry you got the rona crud and hope you are feeling better………I had both shots back in March/April and thought I was in the clear but our church requires staff members to get tested monthly and somehow in August I came up positive…..I never felt bad, had a fever or anything but for the last three weeks I’ve stayed away from everyone……During my away time I’ve found that Miller Highlife is the cure for Covid-19 and I highly recommend it for it’s incredible healing properties……

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Dang mr. sur, sorry you got the rona crud and hope you are feeling better………I had both shots back in March/April and thought I was in the clear but our church requires staff members to get tested monthly and somehow in August I came up positive…..I never felt bad, had a fever or anything but for the last three weeks I’ve stayed away from everyone……During my away time I’ve found that Miller Highlife is the cure for Covid-19 and I highly recommend it for it’s incredible healing properties……

Jose Cuervo Blue Agave works good too. May not cure you but you won’t care. Eat lots of red meat with it too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I find GROWLERS are good for what ALES you.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

So you got the shot but got it anyhow but didn't even know you had it?
    One more reason I'm not getting the shot, the virus is apparently real, the shot is a money maker and a means of taking control for those we definitely don't want in control.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    So you got the shot but got it anyhow but didn't even know you had it?
    One more reason I'm not getting the shot, the virus is apparently real, the shot is a money maker and a means of taking control for those we definitely don't want in control.
    Crazy ain’t it……Either the shots kept me out of the hospital or I didn’t get a big virus load, not sure no idea, I feel just fine…..I do think it’s getting to be about control…..My 30 year old son had Covid last year and fully recovered after a couple weeks and never got the vaccine thinking he had natural immunity but now his employer is mandating that everyone that wants to stay on the payroll WILL be vaccinated by October 1st so he’s getting it this week……..This ain’t Merica no more

Crazy ain’t it……Either the shots kept me out of the hospital or I didn’t get a big virus load, not sure no idea, I feel just fine…..I do think it’s getting to be about control…..My 30 year old son had Covid last year and fully recovered after a couple weeks and never got the vaccine thinking he had natural immunity but now his employer is mandating that everyone that wants to stay on the payroll WILL be vaccinated by October 1st so he’s getting it this week……..This ain’t Merica no more
    Your son should look for a new job. Most all the hospitals around here are mandating the shot but so many of the nurses are refusing that they are back peddling so they won't be hugely understaffed. If everyone said no, things would lean back the other way.
    Really sad when they threaten your job if you don't join the rest of the sheep getting the shot.

They learned at the PD that all they had to do was add the word mandatory and they knew bawanna would be a now show. Maybe I've reached the grumpy stage? I find myself less and less tolerant of people telling me what to do, even the wife for what absolutely zero difference that would make.

I better go find me one of them Jeepster Growlers and a chill pill I reckon.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The only thing they are positive about is that they aren’t sure about anything…..The main reason I got the shot was so I could ditch the stupid mask but now they say you still need a mask……Now in Israel tests are showing that people who get the 3rd booster shot can still test positive so this crap isn’t going away anytime soon…..

… but now his employer is mandating that everyone that wants to stay on the payroll WILL be vaccinated by October 1st so he’s getting it this week……..This ain’t Merica no more
    Same thing happening at my work. Between that and our California CEO telling me I’m an oppressive white heterosexual Christian, I’m taking my little pension and retiring Nov. 15. Lots of people doing the same as me too. There’s other jobs out there if I decide to go back to work.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Same thing happening at my work. Between that and our California CEO telling me I’m an oppressive white heterosexual Christian, I’m taking my little pension and retiring Nov. 15. Lots of people doing the same as me too. There’s other jobs out there if I decide to go back to work.
    Maybe a good time to look for another job in another state yqtszhj? I'm seriously pondering getting out of Washington, way too much like California up here and the piece of excrement governor keeps getting reelected. Unprecedented 3rd term. When he was elected I actually felt sorry for the guy, didn't figure he stood a snow ball chance and would be embarrassing, damned if he didn't win.

Course while I didn't feel sorry for him, I never figured Biden as anything but an also ran and we all know how that turned out.

I have at least 6 friends, mostly old coworkers who are moving or already moved to Texas. Place has to be crazy with the influx of folks seeking freedom. Hope they don't screw it up.

I'm just concerned it's too late for me, still pondering Montana, Wyoming, and possibly Texas since I already got several hats.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Austin area real estate prices have gone crazy these last 18 months.

The house 3 doors down from my was valued at $300k in early 2020. It just sold for $520k.
    Buyers in new developments are having to bid against a dozen or more others just to snag a lot, then after the house has been under construction, the final price could be 15% above the original estimate.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling