Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: CM9 Magazine followers

Default CM9 Magazine followers

I m trying to find a source for metal magazine followers for CM9 magazines. Do such things exist? Where might I locate them? So far I have had three followers break on me.

I'm not aware of any metal followers. It breaks due to the feed ramp hitting the follower. A little filing on the feed ramp should fix. There are several threads in the Tech section. You can call Kahr and get the followers replaced and/or they will fix the issue and replace the followers.

go with the Lakeline followers; I replaced four followers even though the plastic ones were not busted as I needed something that would be a shoot and forget.

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER

I've got lakeline followers in my CM9 mags. The feed ramp broke a plastic follower after about 1500 rounds.

The feed ramp smacking the lakeline followers caused a slight dent and Burr in the followers that was easy to knock down with a small file.

I also tried them in my CW45. They didn't work so I went back to the stock ones

Why didn't they work in the CW45. I'm assuming you were using the 45 version?
    Al at Lakeline don't like selling stuff that don't work and he'll want to know about it. I'm sure he'll be along here in time to dig into this situation a bit more thoroughly.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Why didn't they work in the CW45. I'm assuming you were using the 45 version?
    Al at Lakeline don't like selling stuff that don't work and he'll want to know about it. I'm sure he'll be along here in time to dig into this situation a bit more thoroughly.
    Yep, they were .45 followers. They didn't reliability lock the slide back.

Just dug them out. The weren't playing with the slide stop real wellKIMG0062.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tony k View Post
    Yep, they were .45 followers. They didn't reliability lock the slide back.
    I just bought some for my cm45 and it says it bright red letters "these followers will not lock back slide". So they must be aware of it now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don777 View Post
    I just bought some for my cm45 and it says it bright red letters "these followers will not lock back slide". So they must be aware of it now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lakeline was on top of it sometime back: http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...377#post367377
    At the significantly discounted price the remaining stock is listed for, folks that don't carry a spare mag or want a tough follower in their spare mag might want to act before they are gone.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>