Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Favorite Kahrs Picture Thread

My diy cw9 covert. Polished all the internals and has a 5lb striker spring. Love this gun I pocket carry it all the time.

Kahr CM9 in DeSantis Cozy Partner with Blade-Tech straps. The holster is for a K9. Magazine pouch is a Galco SMC.

Last edited by tomrkba; 01-01-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomrkba View Post
    Kahr CM9 in DeSantis Cozy Partner with Blade-Tech straps. The holster is for a K9. Magazine pouch is a Galco SMC.

Does the slide reach the bottom of the holster? It looks like a CW9 would fit easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Does the slide reach the bottom of the holster? It looks like a CW9 would fit easily.
    The holster was made for a K9, so it does not reach the bottom. A CW9 should fit fine. The forward cant on the holster makes either gun disappear under a shirt. You should replace the straps since their loops are 1/4" too big for a 1 1/2" belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    The front of the slide is a bit different between the K9 and the CW9. I know my CW9 does not fit into my K9 Crossbreed holster. The CM9 probably fits better as it does not bottom out.

The DeSantis website will probably tell you if it fits or not.

It might very well fit as they do make multi gun fit holsters. Just stating my experience with K9 and CW9 holster fits.
    MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45

I always wonder if an MK9 will fit in a holster for a PM9 since the front of the slides are different. I'm sure that if it's an open bottom holster, it will.

My MK9 fits my Mitch Rosen holster as well as a Stays Put holster just fine that are for my PM9.

Quote Originally Posted by 2tango2 View Post
    The front of the slide is a bit different between the K9 and the CW9. I know my CW9 does not fit into my K9 Crossbreed holster. The CM9 probably fits better as it does not bottom out.

The DeSantis website will probably tell you if it fits or not.

It might very well fit as they do make multi gun fit holsters. Just stating my experience with K9 and CW9 holster fits.
    It will fit. It is not hard kydex.

Top: Left to Right - TP9 (1st Gen. P Frame), K9
    Bottom: Left to Right - P45, Chiappa Rhino 200DS
    Last edited by clance; 01-19-2015 at 06:02 AM.