Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first case of Ebola in the US

Two things are worrysome about this...One, the man goes to a Dallas Hospital with symptoms...He is black with a heavy African accent and NOBODY asked him where he had traveled from recently????....Wait that's profiling, can't do that, no sir so they gave him some antibiotics and sent him home a week ago!!!........Second thing that seems strange is why all the patients treated here so far with Ebola were Doctors and health care workers who knew what they were working with and took maximum precautions and protection against the virus but contracted it anyway which tells me that it's much easier to transmit than they are telling us....

be afraid people this IS how the herd gets culled. That simple.
    We have wondered why the G has 10 million gazillion rounds in storage? Why the body bags and surplus of tents ect ? Here you go......
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    be afraid people this IS how the herd gets culled. That simple.
    We have wondered why the G has 10 million gazillion rounds in storage? Why the body bags and surplus of tents ect ? Here you go......
    You're making me think of "The Walking Dead"

Someone tell me one good reason why we're allowing anyone in the country that comes from west Africa?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-ebol...ry?id=25885934
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

But I thought President Obola said two weeks ago that there would be highly unlikely of even ONE case breaking out here in the US?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Apparently he did report he was from Liberia during his first trip to the ER.
    All the plans in place to prevent the spread don't do much if you don't act on them.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/healt...ases/16524303/
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

If Obama had a son he'd look just like him.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

This just in! the ebola virus has jumped the fence at the white house and has entered the building. GO EBOLA!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/047089_Eb...formation.html

I ran across this article on Ebola and found it quite interesting....I didn't know the U.S. government has a patent on Ebola and that many scientists think this
    current outbreak is a man made GMO strain which sounds plausible since all previous outbreaks were in very remote areas of the African bush country with very few cases making it to a major city but this one exploded in several high populaton major cities in West Africa all at the same time which is very unusual....

I also never heard of Colloldal Silver before and how many people swear by it as a treatment for several different ailments and dieases but in 1997 our wonderful FDA banned it because the FDA's only real purpose it to protect the Trillion Dollar United States Pharmaceutical Machine which is why every 3rd TV commercial is for a new drug to cure some made up medical problem and then every 4th commercial is one saying "If you took Bla Bla drug and suffered horrible side effects call our attorneys now at 1-800 BAD-DRUG...It's the FDA's job to be sure no low cost natural cure is available when there's money to be made off something like this...

Read this article and keep an open mind on this Ebola thing and what the Government may really be doing....Remember Obama has his Executive Action pen all ready to go and has already signed an EA that states that people with no symptoms can be detained and quarantined indefinitely if the Government feels the need....Scary stuff....
    Last edited by getsome; 10-02-2014 at 10:40 AM.

I'm so confused. I thought it was the Masons who were running the world. Then i heard it was the bankers. Now it's the pharmaceutical companies?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

I think that you're on to something there, John. Our much esteemed president wants to send three thousand of our military troops to Africa to fight this disease. I think that he should set an example by leading them into the battle. Brings new meaning to the words, "I just threw up a little in my mouth."
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380