Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American male

Begging really isn't the same as forcing right. I on occasion do beg. I won't lower myself to groveling but sometimes a little begging can't be avoided.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Merry Christmas knkali. Good to have you back poking the bear again.

Ya gotta keep things in perspective. The media is no longer the objective news outlet we recall from many, many years ago. At best it is entertainment. At worst it is irresponsible... money and ratings grubbing... and with zero regard for the truth. So pay no regard to what they say. They will just raise your blood pressure.

Regarding the American male. He is alive and kicking. He just doesn’t make the media any money (see above).

And for those deadbeats the media chooses to crow about: they are indeed deadbeats. I make no excuses for them. But there should be some statute of limitations to when these claims can be charged. Defending yourself against a 30 year old allegation is just wrong. Bring it up when it happens or waive your right to complain later. These complainants take the benefit of their indescretions then wanna play the victim card years later? You slept with the director. You got the movie role. You accepted the paycheck. You are part of the problem. (Mic drop).
    Does make one wonder if recollections possibly changed over time.
    I am the Living Man

Oh is that what it's called. Is that not supposed to happen?
    I am the Living Man

Goodness, kindness, chivalry, integrity, doesn’t make for sellable media! Shame you gotta be a lowlife scumbag to make the news.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

I can see the real rape victims being afraid of outing their powerful attackers because of fear of physical harm and/or shame. Too bad they didn't have the opportunity to shoot their attackers at the time.

Then there are those (female and male) who use the "casting couch" willingly to advance their careers. If they complain decades later, that's too bad. They were made the decision to whore themselves out. The "men" who took advantage of these women are low down skunks and deserve all the humiliation they get... even if it is years later.

The perverts who molested the minors, whether in the Church, film industry, athletics, or schools, deserve every bit of scorn and punishment that is forthcoming. The fathers of those innocent victims should be given the opportunity to beat those scumbags to death with a baseball bat. Same for those whose daughters were raped by the high & mighty who think they are above the law & decency.

Then there are the enablers who were aware of these rape/molestation shenanigans, but kept quiet because they didn't want to make waves amongst the power class in their industries. (Meryl Streep, whom I used to respect, Hillary, who actively trash the victims & destroyed them, Joe Paterno & his PSU cohorts who ignored child rape)) They should be blacklisted & ostracized from society.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I'd hate to be a teenage male today. I never asked a girl if I could kiss her or touch her breast, or anything else for that matter. I never got slapped, but I did get put in my place a few times. That was just part of being a teen and sexual exploration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Begging really isn't the same as forcing right. I on occasion do beg. I won't lower myself to groveling but sometimes a little begging can't be avoided.
    Nah...you're okay. That's a just usual consequence of marriage.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    I'd hate to be a teenage male today. I never asked a girl if I could kiss her or touch her breast, or anything else for that matter. I never got slapped, but I did get put in my place a few times. That was just part of being a teen and sexual exploration.
    As we all did, but we are not talking about pimply-faced teens trying to get to first base here. these are men in positions of power who use it to abuse the naïve, weak, and yes, the overly ambitious.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    As we all did, but we are not talking about pimply-faced teens trying to get to first base here. these are men in positions of power who use it to abuse the naïve, weak, and yes, the overly ambitious.
    pimply faced teenagers will need a notarized consent form to get to first base in the future.
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    I can see the real rape victims being afraid of outing their powerful attackers because of fear of physical harm and/or shame. Too bad they didn't have the opportunity to shoot their attackers at the time. Agreed

Then there are those (female and male) who use the "casting couch" willingly to advance their careers. If they complain decades later, that's too bad. They were made the decision to whore themselves out. The "men" who took advantage of these women are low down skunks and deserve all the humiliation they get... even if it is years later.The "thransactualization" of sex, while disgusting and vulgar has been around for a very very long time and not just in Hollywood. Not sure it can be changed....however, is that rape? It seems from your comment that it is not since a "decision" was made.

The perverts who molested the minors, whether in the Church, film industry, athletics, or schools, deserve every bit of scorn and punishment that is forthcoming. The fathers of those innocent victims should be given the opportunity to beat those scumbags to death with a baseball bat. Same for those whose daughters were raped by the high & mighty who think they are above the law & decency. Agreed, but this is different than the above casting couch comment but share the abuse of power nonetheless.

Then there are the enablers who were aware of these rape/molestation shenanigans, but kept quiet because they didn't want to make waves amongst the power class in their industries. (Meryl Streep, whom I used to respect, Hillary, who actively trash the victims & destroyed them, Joe Paterno & his PSU cohorts who ignored child rape)) They should be blacklisted & ostracized from society. Agreed.

Are my above notes in agreement with your views?
    I am the Living Man