Xssights   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else wants a double stack Kahr?

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Good, drink a glass of milk, get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow get up put your boots on and get to the range. All the innovation in the world is not going to take the place of good ole fashion training.
    Thanks. Don’t know what I’d do if you weren’t there to give me advice.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

The Kahr 30 SUPER CARRY! Why not?

More Rounds
    "The 30 Super Carry's slimmed-down dimensions result in a simple physical truth. A magazine the size of your standard 9mm Luger pistol's will carry additional rounds — two more in initially available handgun models. You get the proven power of a 9mm Luger with added capacity that can make all the difference in a real-world self-defense scenario."

Maybe, Just maybe Kahr could keep the same slim design? The trend is moving away from the smaller 380's toward bigger sizes. This could meet in the middle.

Size Matters

The cartridge uses a .312-inch bullet. This narrower diameter allows for two to three additional 30 Super Carry rounds in the magazine in initially available handguns. Pistols chambered in 30 Super Carry and built using cartridge-specific frames (as opposed to existing 9mm Luger frames) will maximize capacity while maintaining a narrower and shorter grip than 9mm pistols for easier concealability.
    Performance

Why Now?

Much of the current ammunition demand is coming from America’s more than 12 million new gun owners, with 2020 and 2021 being the top years for gun sales on record. Many of those newcomers are looking for a self-defense pistol and the 30 Super Carry is an ideal choice, especially since it could be built on smaller, lighter pistol frames than 9mm without generating recoil or muzzle blast at levels that might intimidate new shooters.
    Next, 30 Super Carry’s introduction is truly unique. While most new cartridges initially struggle with availability before production catches up with growing demand, 30 Super Carry will hit the ground running with not only loads from Federal but also sister brands Speer, Blazer and Remington. In fact, it’s the first time in history so many manufacturers have offered loads for a new cartridge on Day 1.

***HST and Gold Dot are already out and reasonable price.

https://www.federalpremium.com/30sup...-goes-big.html
    Last edited by King Rat; 04-11-2023 at 11:05 PM.

The .30 Super Carry is a very interesting round and I would love a 10 round PM sized Kahr pistol in that caliber but it ain’t happening, sorry but at this time Kahr isn’t going to invest in the capital it would take to find a manufacturer of polymer frames and magazines to bring it to market but it sounds cool enough…….I really wish Kahr would have kept up with the times but it’s just not going to happen so I’m happy that I found a great shooting little PM9 and will just have to make do with 7 rounds to solve any problems I might walk into……..

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    The .30 Super Carry is a very interesting round and I would love a 10 round PM sized Kahr pistol in that caliber but it ain’t happening, sorry but at this time Kahr isn’t going to invest in the capital it would take to find a manufacturer of polymer frames and magazines to bring it to market but it sounds cool enough…….I really wish Kahr would have kept up with the times but it’s just not going to happen so I’m happy that I found a great shooting little PM9 and will just have to make do with 7 rounds to solve any problems I might walk into……..
    10 rds would not satisfy the High Capacitors. Remember the Kahr Guy (Firearms Guy) said something great is coming!. Also remember PSA is coming out with a 15 ounce/15 round 9mm Micro.
    Kahr is going to need 16 rounds to get any notice. Kahr could call it THE CAPACITOR!

I believe the Cartridge is the future in EDC. Right now only two companies sell a pistol in that caliber the Smith and Wesson Shield Plus and the Prestigious NightHawk Custom.
    (look at that magazine in the Picture below and how slim it is. These beauties hold 12 rds.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Good God in Heaven!
    Here is another one. Micro 9mm New Reflex

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fn...carry-pistols/
    Internal hammer, nice!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    I think it's just that everyone is obsessed with having more and more capacity else they think they'll die in a gun fight with only 5 to 8 rounds of 9mm. They're even putting those aftermarket +1 or +2 magazine extensions on their P365s and the like.
    High capacity and Red Dots. For those who can't hit the side of a barn and can't see it either.

Guns with bullets. For those who can’t fight their way out of a paper bag.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Im falling into that category there, except we need to fit in “because they are getting too old, tired, and impatient to fight fair.”
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Or those facing someone with a gun or knife. Or multiple someones.