Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cw380 pos

Default cw380 pos

a friend bought a new cw380 I understand the break in period but how do you break in something that cant chamber a round its a cw gold the spray paint job might be the problem I think he should have bought a glock 42 and forgot about the gold sissy gun

What brand of ammo?

Kahr recommends domestic made ammo.

There's fixes for this problem on this forum. Basically extractor tension that is the problem.

He can either attempt the fixes himself, or send it back to Kahr. Took me all of 15-20 minutes to do them myself.

This thread should help...

http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...80-first-shots

Quote Originally Posted by mattallamerican View Post
    I think he should have bought a glock 42 and forgot about the gold sissy gun
    Just because you're buddies with a sissy, it doesn't make you a bad person. We're VERY open minded at KahrTalk.

Punctuation is your friend.

Hopefully this doesn't go against rules...tell your buddy that I'll give him $150 for the gold sissy Kahr. I will then send him a video of it running flawless on its 1st range visit. Or he could just get better friends, they can be found on this forum.

I can provide the info for my LGS FFL...if needed. I'm right next door.
    Last edited by Jester1023; 03-06-2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Adding last 2 sentences.

Punctuation is most assuredly your friend

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Mine was similar but I sanded down the extractor and it's working much better now.

a friend bought a new cw380 I understand the break in period but how do you break in something that cant chamber a round its a cw gold the spray paint job might be the problem I think he should have bought a glock 42 and forgot about the gold sissy gun
    I have a standing offer to take any POS Kahr firearm off the dissatisfied owners hand for the over inflated price of $50...I will even pay the FFL charge. Just trying to help out

why should you pay over 300.00 for a gun that wont work ruger lcp Taurus tcp glock 42 no issues

why should you pay over 300.00 for a gun that wont work ruger lcp Taurus tcp glock 42 no issues
    My previous offer stands. Oh, and, by all means...present the statistical evidence to support your "no issues" claim.