CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: CM9: Maybe I don't have the "Wheaties" for this gun!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Perhaps you need a revolver?

Default CM9: Maybe I don't have the "Wheaties" for this gun!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Perhaps you need a revolver?
    Maybe a little coaching and learning would change things. Many things are hard to get back together until someone shows you, or you figure out, how simple it can actually be if you do it a certain way.
    Hello, Vinny. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!

Well, I know how to disassemble/re-assemble my CW380; and I don't think the CM9 is radically different in the process required. My CM9 is damnably more difficult. I don't know why, it just is. Whether this is a "new-gun" issue or not, I cannot say.

Quote Originally Posted by tkarl View Post
    Well, I know how to disassemble/re-assemble my CW380; and I don't think the CM9 is radically different in the process required. My CM9 is damnably more difficult. I don't know why, it just is. Whether this is a "new-gun" issue or not, I cannot say.
    I just have no problem with my PM9. It’s essentially the same gun. Most likely, it’s a matter of getting things lined up properly before trying to push push.
    Hello, Vinny. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!

Regarding the CW380: I don't mean to be disrespectful of Kahr, but have you seen the Taurus Spectrum? To disassemble the Spectrum you can use a .380 case lip to turn a screw 1/4 turn, and the slide falls off! When you put the slide back on, the 'screw' resets itself! From what I can gather from videos, the Spectrum has a trigger similar to the Kahr, but probably not as good as Kahr's. BTW, the Spectrum costs a whopping $174! .380-only though. The Taurus Spectrum is designed and made in the US with all US-made parts!

t4terrific: I am completely open to any teachings you are willing to impart! Thanks for the offer.
    Revolvers: LOVE them! You will never get my Ruger GP100 away from me unless you pry it from my cold, dead ... you know.