Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: New CM9 from GunBuyer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That video is lame, but it does show the disassembly process. I have the Wolf 5lb spring on my PM9, replaced the trigger bar and polished it with a Dremel before installation. The trigger feels good and I don't consider it too light. I would never sand down a spring like in the video, if it had visible wear, it would be replaced.
    The hump on the trigger bar was flattened down a bit, looked hammered down. I also polished the top of the hump on the new bar.

Quote Originally Posted by wally1 View Post
    That video is lame, but it does show the disassembly process. I have the Wolf 5lb spring on my PM9, replaced the trigger bar and polished it with a Dremel before installation. The trigger feels good and I don't consider it too light. I would never sand down a spring like in the video, if it had visible wear, it would be replaced.
    The hump on the trigger bar was flattened down a bit, looked hammered down. I also polished the top of the hump on the new bar.

The spring from Kahr had a burr inside the apex of the curve. That's part of what caused the creak.