Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CW9 sear?

Question CW9 sear?

Anyone hear when Galloway Precision is gonna release their new CW9 Sear?

I sure in the fokk would not want it in my PMJ9. IMO it cold be a real legalliability thing when u put this sear (if it does what they say it will do) in a gun with zero safey on it. I often question why one would want this on a defense gun. Buy a 1911 and run it clcked and locked, IMO ur about that close with the ossable sear sh!t. I would besurprised if this sear thing ever makes the market. Four sure u would have zero warranty..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Dec 17th, 2019..................

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I sure in the fokk would not want it in my PMJ9. IMO it cold be a real legalliability thing when u put this sear (if it does what they say it will do) in a gun with zero safey on it. I often question why one would want this on a defense gun. Buy a 1911 and run it clcked and locked, IMO ur about that close with the ossable sear sh!t. I would besurprised if this sear thing ever makes the market. Four sure u would have zero warranty..

Wow, Thanks for the Flames, that's Exactly what I had in mind when I asked a Simple question.. And I personally don't care what You would like in Your gun, that's Not what I asked.. Thanks for trying to make me seem Ignorant.. Perhaps a few common Courtesy lessons are in order...

Quote Originally Posted by golfrj View Post
    Wow, Thanks for the Flames, that's Exactly what I had in mind when I asked a Simple question.. And I personally don't care what You would like in Your gun, that's Not what I asked.. Thanks for trying to make me seem Ignorant.. Perhaps a few common Courtesy lessons are in order...
    Jocko didn't need to bother. You just proved your ignorance with that post. Courtesy is a two way street, newbie. Jocko was just giving you his opinion.
    It wasn't a command.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

The OP asked a legitimate question, I don't see an issue with that.

Golfri & Trooplewis ... pay absolutely no attention to Jocko whatsoever ... none of the rest of us do ... unless we're looking for some good useful information on our Kahrs. You haven't been around long enough to know what I'm talking about yet ... but if you do stick around you'll understand. Oh and pay absolutely no attention to his typing either ... he's kind of sensitive about that subject ... just saying.

golfjr guess you could contact Galloway get your answer from the horse's mouth as there the ones advertising the long advertised but never conceived sear for the last year plus.

trooplewis and goljr Your are getting all defense at the wrong guy. Step back , take a breath and get over your attitude . Ole jocko is one of the best guys here so long as you can figure out what the heck the is typing. Hes one of our wise men around here, muggsy too !!

Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Ole jocko is one of the best guys here so long as you can figure out what the heck the is typing. Hes one of our wise men around here, muggsy too !!
    I'm channeling the Colonel today and just threw up a bit in my mouth.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Geez Louise boys and girls. Just a little slack. I was sitting here on a wet miserable monday morning and suddenly without warning and for no good reason threw up a little bit in my mouth. Now I know it was tinman channeling.

A little compassion my friends.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."