Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: Kahr MK9

Default Kahr MK9

closed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by berettabone; 09-20-2019 at 11:28 AM. Reason: no longer for trade

PM sent

All these MK wishers and no takers, no ideas, no PM's for trade???????

I'd be all over it but I got nothing in your criteria to trade.
    Be nice to have an MK in the box to make grips on now and then.
    If I had loot I'd go for the buy outright plan but I'm on the wrong side of the tracks. Got a couple irons in the fire as we speak.

Sooooo many guns, soooooo little time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    All these MK wishers and no takers, no ideas, no PM's for trade???????
    These are all over Gunbroker form $400-$500 in good condition. I see the Ruger SP101s going for $400-$500 as well. For example, I purchased my MK40 for $335 + $15 shipping. Only a couple of months back, I purchased a MK9 in like new condition manufactured Jan, 2013. It came with Lakeline G10 grips ($80 MSRP), and TRUGLO TFX Pro tritium/fiber optic sights ($100 on Amazon) for $395 shipped.

I seen your listing on ArmsList, so this maybe less than you were hoping for.... Anyway, my idea/suggestion would be to clean it up real good, take excellent pictures, start the listing at $395 on Gunbroker plus shipping, and then use those funds to purchase a PM9 or SP101 on Gunbroker... Yes, it's extra work, but if you keep an eye out for deals, you could break even or better...

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    These are all over Gunbroker form $400-$500 in good condition. I see the Ruger SP101s going for $400-$500 as well. For example, I purchased my MK40 for $335 + $15 shipping. Only a couple of months back, I purchased a MK9 in like new condition manufactured Jan, 2013. It came with Lakeline G10 grips ($80 MSRP), and TRUGLO TFX Pro tritium/fiber optic sights ($100 on Amazon) for $395 shipped.

I seen your listing on ArmsList, so this maybe less than you were hoping for.... Anyway, my idea/suggestion would be to clean it up real good, take excellent pictures, start the listing at $395 on Gunbroker plus shipping, and then use those funds to purchase a PM9 or SP101 on Gunbroker... Yes, it's extra work, but if you keep an eye out for deals, you could break even or better...
    Mk9's might be all over Gunbroker, but I guarantee you , you won't find any like this one. Mfg. in 2000, only 400 made in this run with LTD serial number. Different grip fit than any other MK9. I feel that the quality is much better than the MK's they turn out now. I keep track of pricing and I'm well aware of what is selling for how much. I would never sell for $395 and would keep it first. It doesn't need cleaning up. The only reason I am even entertaining a trade is because of my modes of carry, it's becoming a bit heavy. I've seen many people that were/are looking for an MK9. They must just want a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Mk9's might be all over Gunbroker, but I guarantee you , you won't find any like this one. Mfg. in 2000, only 400 made in this run with LTD serial number. Different grip fit than any other MK9. I feel that the quality is much better than the MK's they turn out now. I keep track of pricing and I'm well aware of what is selling for how much. I would never sell for $395 and would keep it first. It doesn't need cleaning up. The only reason I am even entertaining a trade is because of my modes of carry, it's becoming a bit heavy. I've seen many people that were/are looking for an MK9. They must just want a gift.
    You could akways list it on Gunbroker with the addition information on it for what you believe it's worth.
    Good luck with your sale/trade!

No longer for trade...................