Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phantom

Oh, that pic with the 16 round flush mag is sweet. Looks completely different. Reminds me of a Jericho actually.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

"I just saw that Bud's has a few surplus 75 and 75B pistols that need some TLC...prices are not bad, would be a cool project to clean one of them up."

I looked at those and that would be fun but I also don't have your talent.

Besides now I kind of feel like holding out for a Phantom. Looking at Gun Genie they aren't that bad $. Way more than I got as usual but that only gives me time to ponder and shop.
    The steel frame of the P09 appeals but the Phantom at about have the weight or a tad more kind of tilts the scales to the Tupperware.

Can't believe I said that.......steel, wood and 45's is my motto and I'm craving a plastic 9? Must have passed a bad waterhole.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    "I just saw that Bud's has a few surplus 75 and 75B pistols that need some TLC...prices are not bad, would be a cool project to clean one of them up."

I looked at those and that would be fun but I also don't have your talent.

Besides now I kind of feel like holding out for a Phantom. Looking at Gun Genie they aren't that bad $. Way more than I got as usual but that only gives me time to ponder and shop.
    The steel frame of the P09 appeals but the Phantom at about have the weight or a tad more kind of tilts the scales to the Tupperware.

Can't believe I said that.......steel, wood and 45's is my motto and I'm craving a plastic 9? Must have passed a bad waterhole.
    They've got that covered boss:

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

The Phantoms are very nice. I am very pleased with my CZ pistols...a P-07 and 75 Compact. Straight out of the case perfection for both of them. Have the Kadet .22 conversion kit for the P-07, nice to have the extra range time shooting the same pistol using the cheap .22 ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    They've got that covered boss:

Regards,
    Greg
    We talked about that awhile back. I never seen one in person yet but as you mentioned they are quite large.
    Very appealing though. I got daily carry covered so it would be a range toy, possible night stand gun anyhow.
    And I'm not opposed to carrying a large gun if it's true love.

I shall ponder whilst my piggy bank expands. I need to check that thing, I think there might be a hole in the bottom.

Edit to add, watched the video, I'm done pondering. I WANT one. That's the CZ for me.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

WOW… Greg. I've been off line for a few days. We've been visiting family in various parts of Michigan………..But HOLY Moses when I saw that amazing Phantom I began to suffer from gun envy!!!!!!
    Lord willing the prisoner and I will visit your area during next winter and "maybe" I can beg your wife to let me shoot it!!!!

Now back to the family visit, which is great! No conflicts, we are blessed with good folks on both sides.

Take Care

I suspect if the good wife (never asked her to be a cyber bride yet?) owns it, there will be two for you to play with. For the record I think she deserves it myself.
    Just subtle hints like there's 98 available on Gun Genie, them's clues that Greg won't be without. And again for the record I think he should have his own too ya know. Each can dial em in just the way they want.

You can do like that movie with one in each hand blast away at evil and unrightousness. Take video, should be good.

And lastly for the record for the last time, I should probably have one too just cause they got two in case you and the prisoner (he's innocent, I can feel it in my cells) ever get to the NW you'd have one to shoot here too. Maybe a stainless one so it don't rust during the monsoons, although we're setting a record for number of days without rain, and plumb hot too.
    Course not hot like Greg's neck of the woods, that's insane hot. We're nuts but not insane.........
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Sounds like fun Bawanna!!

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    WOW… Greg. I've been off line for a few days. We've been visiting family in various parts of Michigan………..But HOLY Moses when I saw that amazing Phantom I began to suffer from gun envy!!!!!!
    Lord willing the prisoner and I will visit your area during next winter and "maybe" I can beg your wife to let me shoot it!!!!

Now back to the family visit, which is great! No conflicts, we are blessed with good folks on both sides.

Take Care
    I think you'll like the Phantom MB. It's one of the more pleasing firearms purchases I've made in some time.
    We sure would look forward to seeing you and the convict again (please give him are regards)
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Will do Greg!
    It will be great to see you folks again!

Sorry Bawanna, at this point the NW isn't on the schedule.