Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A little scenario question

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Exactly my thought Ken. Today could be the day. Create this scenario and all the mouse guns stay home, IWB or OWB is king and no mention of pocket carry.
    Extra Hi Cap mags, large frame guns.

Why should any day be different.

Why should a quick trip to the convenience store be any different than a evening out.
    Because...to my mind it in reality is. I suit up differently depending on where, when, dress, and weather. Without an unusual extant threat, intuitive or otherwise, my u&c these days range from 1911 down to an NAA Mini, depending.
    NRA Benefactor

My new love is my Sig M11A1 with it's 16 rounds of plus p and spare mag. Along with my appendix carry 938.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Overkill?
    Attached Images Attached Images

An M1. I know you said no rifles. I mean this one
    m1a1-tankinmo.jpg
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    ... and all the mouse guns stay home, IWB or OWB is king and no mention of pocket carry.
    Extra Hi Cap mags, large frame guns.

Why should any day be different.

Why should a quick trip to the convenience store be any different than a evening out.
    Darn, now you have me thinking.....
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Every day IS different.

A prolonged gunfight is extremely unlikely. Unlike LEO's that have to stay engaged, your needs are to disengage (safely) ASAP.

Being armed to handle every situation you could ever encounter is just not possible. You play the odds to whatever level you're comfortable with.

That's just reality.

Had to think about that for a minute.
    I mean really, really, really KNOWING you're going in harm's way?
    Mmmmmm
    I'd start with my Bianchi IIIa vest.
    Then strap on identical twin Hk P2000 357 guns with a P2000SK 357 bug.
    And finally add icing on the cake - Hk SP5K with a folding brace and mags, mags, mags...

Sounds more like a new addition to the Resident Evil series - LOL!

Normally my EDC is a S&W Model 60 Pro and a Kahr MK9 also.

In times of higher risk, I go the H&K P30SK or my CZ P01 or my FN FiveSeven.

I know this senerrio does not allow, but the answer is to not go. My GF and I were headed out one time and she asked me if I thought I would really need a gun where we were going. My reply was that if I really thought I would need a gun there I wouldn't go. I guess on this day I would carry my Browning BDA .45 on my hip, and PM9 IWB and my CW380 in my front pocket. an extra mag for each would have to do as I would probably be walking in circles due to the extra weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CPTKILLER View Post

... In times of higher risk, I go the H&K P30SK or my CZ P01 .....
    Those 2 made my list too. The P-01 is still in breakin phase and I'm thinking about adding Meprolights like the H&K came with. I like and carry the P30SK a lot and it can even drop in the pocket if necessity dictates but its usually appendix IWB. I swear for a 2 finger grip the custom panels make it feel like a full size gun.

Did you notice the follower in the H&K mags? As tall as it is I bet it could be "modified" to carry 2 more rounds but I'd need another follower to experiment.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/