Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Woke PGA must move Masters out of Augusta...

Default Woke PGA must move Masters out of Augusta...

...maybe to a little border town in Texas or New Mexico. That'd really show 'em.

I always loved this image from back in the days when Martha Burke was screeching about how the Masters tournament was sexist.
    The guy in the back is holding a sign that says "iron my shirt"
    a.jpg
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I don't see the Masters moving for any reason. If they do, I'll boycott the PGA!!!

Wait, I don't think any of the "woke" folks give a rat's behind about golf, let alone golf in general. Pretty sure I'll be watching golf, all golf, on TV. Yes, I know most folks find it boring, but it is much better than watching the NFL on Sundays!

My favorite sport:

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

The Masters golf tournament is not under the control of the PGA so even if the cancel culture demands that the Masters move out of Augusta it wouldn’t happen.......Augusta National Golf Club is private and has total control over the Masters tournament which is one of four men’s major championships in professional golf and the ONLY major played at the same course every year so they can tell all those “Woke” folks to go have a seat on a Big Bertha driver and like it because The Masters ain’t leaving.....

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    My favorite sport:

Exactly my same idea of the perfect sport. I go to the old man amusement park at least once a week (sometimes 2-3 times) and just sit on one of their nice park benches and punch holes in paper. Somedays, when I have time, I make up a bunch of hole puncher doodads to use in my hole puncher tools. Sometimes, I even stand up (still have to slightly lean against the table things) and use the one handed type hole punchers. I have a good supply of paper that needs to be perforated, so I feel compelled to often.

I can't think of a better sport to participate in. I've even bested myself a time or two over the years.

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!