Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought a new CZ

Default Just bought a new CZ

Just bought a new CZ P-06 .40 S&W. I'd been wanting another .40 to add to the collection, and had it narrowed down to 3 choices: Glock 23, Sig P229, or CZ P-06. I really had my mind set to get the Glock 23, but then I started to think about whether or not I wanted another striker-fired pistol. I came sooooo close to getting that Glock, and actually even told the mrs. that I was going to get it, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking that I really wanted a hammer-fired SA/DA. Well, I finally decided that the Glock was out, and that the price difference between the CZ and the Sig was too much ($200 buys a lot of ammmo).

I've got to say...these CZ pistols are things of beauty. The fit and finish on this pistol is amazing. It's smooth, tight, and fits my hand like a glove. It came with night sights too. I can't wait to get her out to the range to see how she shoots.

How much did you pay? Show some pics too , please! Cheers

I'm anxious to see it too. They make some darn nice guns.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'm anxious to see it too. They make some darn nice guns.
    Yes they most certainly do and I'm a Jihugeic CZ fan. . Now Please let me get this straight I do not work for them, and I do not live in the Check Republic. So please only say niice things about me. Or you'll hurt my feelings.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

SHOOT STRAIGHT, RIDE SAFE

tnshooter - It will probably shoot better than you can hold I've got the CZ SP01 Phantom and its a big tossup between it and the 45 as my best/most accurate semi-auto center fire pistol. Did they send you a "target" that shows the accuracy of your gun? I got one with the Phantom and have been trying to match it ever since. LOL.

Popeye - You're golden with me since you like CZs and Kahrs.
    On the internet, the number of posts do not correlate to actual knowledge.
    The notch is supposed to be there as well as the bulge at the front of the frame!
    You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws.

Ahhhh yes CZ's........

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

How's this...? Sorry if they're too small, but that's cell phone camera's for you.

The pistol did come with a target in the box. The mean POI is about 3 inches left, and about 3 inches high at 25 meters. That's probably better than I'll ever be able to shoot, so I'm happy with that. Although I'll find out for myself when I go to the range.

Paid $575 for it. Thought that was a pretty good price.

The other pistol with it is my XD-40. Thought I'd show the size comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ;142944
    tnshooter - It will probably shoot better than you can hold I've got the CZ SP01 Phantom and its a big tossup between it and the 45 as my best/most accurate semi-auto center fire pistol. Did they send you a "target" that shows the accuracy of your gun? I got one with the Phantom and have been trying to match it ever since. LOL.

Popeye - You're golden with me since you like CZs and Kahrs.
    MW surveyor I'm gonna agree. I shoot my CZ75B more accurately than any pistol I own, but my EDC is my PM9.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

SHOOT STRAIGHT, RIDE SAFE

CZ's are nice. I bought a bolt action CZ .22 rifle and LOVE IT. Nice walnut stock and talk about accurate .....
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I want the CZ SP01 Phantom real bad. I bought an xdm 5.25 first. Then decided on the CW9. So now I can go back to saving for the CZ.