Default New items on Kahrshop.com

NEW at Kahrshop.com

Fiber optic sight sets: $49.00

HKS magazine loader: $14.00

Hogue rubber grip wrap: $8.99

Kahr Arms bumper sticker: $2.00

Custom engraved PM9 slides: $249.00

Crimson Trace laser sight for all polymer frame 9mm and .40 S&W: $209.00

We currently have pocket holsters to fit the crimson trace laser sight. We will be getting more belt slide and IWB holsters for that sight in the very near future.

Default P380

Why can I order a LWSeecamp .380, but not a Kahr .380 through any dealer in Arizona - with every gun-writer having covered the P380, but the back-ordered Seecamp is still a mystery to them? Been looking for a year, but none seems available to the Southwest and nobody knows when it will be.

Keep an eye on Gunbroker. They are on there regularly. It is a neat pistol and with the resurgance of interest in .380 pistols lately sales must have been enormous. If I see one locally I will post it here for members.

John
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

rperyam Guest

Angry Confused in California

Better yet, why can't I legally purchase the .380 or most of the .45's in California? Will Kahr go through the testing?

Angry

think you guys in CA need to stand together and put your foot down. Too many bs gun control laws.

...or just BS laws, period. California used to be such a nice place to live.....

Default Response to John and Concerned Gun-owners

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Keep an eye on Gunbroker. They are on there regularly. It is a neat pistol and with the resurgance of interest in .380 pistols lately sales must have been enormous. If I see one locally I will post it here for members.

John
    Thanks, John, I'll give that a try.
    For the rest of our members - and everyone they know - I believe they should begin asking their State and federal legislators whether the intent of the Second Amendment to our Consitution somehow does not apply on any State or at the federal level? If they believe it does, then what recorded statement, public or private, official or unofficial, by any founder involved in enshrining our Constitution in its entirety supports, whatever anti-gun legislation our members may have a problem with? If our supreme law does not mean what our founders clearly intended, spoke and wrote seperately on, how can they try to twist new meanings from ancient vebiage and claim that we still live under a system "of laws, not men"? To be taken seriously, ask the questions as part of a group, like the Tea Parties, or SmartGirlPolitics (they appreciate their male rabble-rousers), or form your own political action group.

Sigmund Freud: "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." in General Introduction to Psychoanalysis, 1952

Thought you'd all like to know the serious problems those who fear guns have.