Go Back   KahrTalk Forums > Use and Carry Sub-forums > Holsters and Gear

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 10:05 AM
jamesp81

Default Who makes a tuckable IWB for the CW45 that will accomodate a CT laserguard?

I might be trading my M&P45 Compact for one of these and using it for a carry piece. Are there any good quality, tuckable IWBs that will accomodate a CW45 with CT laserguard?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:13 PM

High Noon Holsters has some. The Hidden Ally and Split Decisions are their "stocking models." Hidden Ally
I ordered a Split Decision for my PM9 with CT and received it in a few days. They are fairly inexpensive leather clip on holsters. These are molded and not finely boned/finished models but are thin, and comfortable and seem to be a lot of "bang for the buck."
I've also got a Crossbreed MiniTuck on order and I'm pretty sure they make them for the CW45 w/CT as well. Good luck.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02 PM

I've got a crossbreed MiniTuck for my PM9 with CT laser that also works with my CW9. very comfortable and well made holster.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:03 PM
KahrTalk 1K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingcreek View Post
I've got a crossbreed MiniTuck for my PM9 with CT laser that also works with my CW9. very comfortable and well made holster.
+10 on Crossbreed holsters.I have 5 of them.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:50 PM

Default Holster

+1 Crossbreed makes a great holster.

I have a couple (XD9sc & LCP). The SuperTuck is available for the CW45 with CT laser. They are worth the price and get much better once the leather has been worn a bit. I don't normally use the Kydex or plastic holsters, but I know I've seen some available for a CW45 with laser.

I like the look of the rgrizzle stuff. I may take a look at his stuff for my CZ Rami I have coming in.

If you keep the CW long you'll end up with a couple different holsters for it. I'm finding that I spend as much on the night sights, holster, spare mags, etc. As I do on the firearms themselves.