PDA

View Full Version : New CW9,first post here

tunaboat889
01-07-2012, 04:10 PM
I have about 250 rds through my CW9 so far. No failure to feed or fire issues at all. I'm carrying it in a Galco King Tuk holster and that has been working out real well too. Here are some "words of wit", I just received in an email. Hope they are reasonably politically correct!

Gun Wisdomhttp://webmail.frontier.com/service/home/~/?auth=co&id=55583&part=2

Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.

Its always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

Never say "Ive got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.

Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it'll be empty.

If youre in a gun fight:

1/ If you're not shooting, you should be loading.

2/ If you're not loading, you should be movin,

3/ If you're not movin', you're dead.

In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.

You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

cw45fan
01-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Congrats on the CW9... Mine's always been 100% reliable since rd. #1... And I'm still amazed at its accuracy too... Love it.

Bill K
01-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Welcome to KahrTalk!

Congrats on your flawless CW9.

yqtszhj
01-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Welcome and congrats on that new CW9.

All these new post lately about CW9's is making me miss the one I traded really bad.

krmgator
01-07-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm down to one carry pistol and it's a CW9. It looks great, carries well and has gone bang every time I've pulled the trigger, probably at 500 plus rounds by now.

Kahr should always be on everyone's short list when looking for a reliable hand gun.

Tilos
01-07-2012, 07:25 PM
I carry a gun 'cause a cops too heavy.
Tilos

Knight92
01-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Congrats, on the new CW9, I love mine and in the 1400 rounds fired I have not had one problem. I think you chose wisely with your purchase.

soulfixinman
01-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Yep the CW9 is a winner for sure! 242 rounds through mine with no problems.

did you do all the prep work first?

Cornhusker
01-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the forum. My CW9 is one of my favorites.

KMA
01-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forum!