PDA

View Full Version : Melissa... KSG lady shootin' video!

CJB
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
FOR Melissa ... answering her KSG questions.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbKQzn5Jp1c

There's another of her shooting buckshot too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4rbptUhog

I think she had some problems short stroking it... but seems to have gotten the proper knack pretty quickly.

(edit to clarify its "for" Melissa)

1radman
01-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Hey Melissa, Awesome video! All American gal...cool new weapon...rooster crow...Luv it! KT keeps coming up with cool stuff. In the 2nd video however she got 2 clicks where we should have heard 2 booms...I wonder if they were light strikes or maybe she didn't fully cycle it.

CJB
01-11-2012, 07:18 PM
That is not Melissa, its FOR Melissa....

The gal (not Melissa) in the vid clips appears to short stroke, failing to eject the spent round. The Remington 870's I've got are prone to this - they're both factory "police-riot" guns, and you gotta bring that slide all the way back...or she'll put the empty right back in the chamber. You can't miss the rear stop by 1/16 inch or either of them do that. Those are the only two 870's I've owned, so.. hard to say if they all do that.

Either way, I think thats what is goin on there in the the one clip - notice the lack of ejection prior to the "click-no-bang" scenario.

1radman
01-11-2012, 07:20 PM
OOPS!...Still luv it

melissa5
01-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks for posting that, CJB! That still looks like it hurts to shoot it. Is that how you're supposed to shoot the KT...without a cheek weld? If so, I would like that better. I don't want to bruise my pretty face. :p

JFootin
01-12-2012, 02:57 PM
I wonder if they will make it in 20 or 410 gauge?

CJB
01-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks for posting that, CJB! That still looks like it hurts to shoot it. Is that how you're supposed to shoot the KT...without a cheek weld? If so, I would like that better. I don't want to bruise my pretty face. :p

Well she is NOT holding it quite right, but I'm sure your stance and hold will be more as it should be. I dont think it looked like it kicked her too badly... we got the vids... what 28 or so shots? Hell, thats a round of trap, and most ladies I know are THROUGH after those 25 light loads. The gal in the clips looks sorta like she could take some more "brutal 12 gauge punishment"....

And, I get the feelin' you ain't no pushover yer own self...!~

Dont count on it in anything but 12 gauge... its a defensive combat scattergun...

melissa5
01-12-2012, 03:51 PM
And, I get the feelin' you ain't no pushover yer own self...!~

LOL! I would shoot just about anything once. I rented a Mossberger 12 gauge at the range and ran a whole box of ammo through it. Target loads, but I was still sore for 3 days afterwards. I could shoot the KSG...just don't want to. Well, not more than once or twice. :)

CJB
01-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Hey I said the same thing about eatin' raw mussels!~

Scoundrel
01-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Are those things actually in mass production yet? I hope not, because I'd have to go out and buy one.

CJB
01-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Yup, they is. Wordvi got was LEO orders and LEO dealersvfirst....but some have tjrned up elsewhere'