PDA

View Full Version : For Trade RARE Winchester Mississippi River Gambler

Suthrncop66
02-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I have a 1980's Winchester 94 I took in trade. Came from a Winchester estate collection and is unfired. It shows a couple minor handling marks but is overal in excellent shape. It is a Mississippi River Gambler Spirit of St. Louis. It is a 30-30. From what I can find there were three versions of the Ms. Gambler made; St. Louis, Memphis and New Orleans. There were only 40 of each produced. This one is numbered #23. It would make an excellent addition to someone's collection. I did not get the box or paperwork with it. If you are interested I think the value is around $950 but I will sell for $900 $800and will take trades. I have no way of knowing a good value for it because I have been able to find out very little about it. I will consider offers but please no lowballs, I knowwhat I have in this rifle and was planning on just holding on to it to see what I could find or make on it in the future, but do not have the time and have a long list of other guns I would rather be shooting instead of looking at. I can send better pics if interested.
Trade interests include but not limited to
Tactical rifles in .308, .223 (.556),
Handguns in .40 , .45 or .357 mag ( please no .38's )
Nice AK
Lever Action in .357
any S&W Performance Center piece
Other trades possible
Can't figure out pics so if interested I can email or text photos to you
In Mobile, AL will ship