PDA

View Full Version : The wife thinks she might want one of these

yqtszhj
02-19-2012, 09:13 PM
The wife and I went to the range Friday afternoon. She shot her 9mm and had a blast.

jlottmc
02-20-2012, 08:23 AM
From the picture that is exactly what that is. My wife may be getting the bug, she's handled my AR and is starting to think she may want one down the line. I wonder why I never seem to have as many toys these days, then I remember that my wife likes all of them too. I can't wait until my daughter starts liking my toys.

jlottmc
02-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Problem with that is I don't get to play then. I spend more time helping them and making sure they're safe then I do playing. Then there is the cost of ammo, and range time :eek:. Then they want their own toys, and the cycle never stops. Less and less for me. I need some trigger time too, and maybe a hug.

(See what I did there, I used they're, their, and there all correctly in a sentence. Others should try that, as well as you're vs ur.) Ok Grammar N@zi off.

jocko
02-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Yep! It's always nice to have playmates! :D

do u have to get married though to have a playmate???Just askin:behindsofa:

jlottmc
02-20-2012, 09:51 AM
No, I really want a rented playmate sometimes, then again. I don't know.

jocko
02-20-2012, 10:18 AM
do u mean one gun or one wife?? Had um both and trust me, try locking ur wife in the trunk of ur car and the same with your gun and see which one is still quite when u open the trunk!!1 Just sayin.

also limited means to a man or his second or third wife mean NO BRAINS. Just sayin.

Bawanna
02-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Problem with that is I don't get to play then. I spend more time helping them and making sure they're safe then I do playing. Then there is the cost of ammo, and range time :eek:. Then they want their own toys, and the cycle never stops. Less and less for me. I need some trigger time too, and maybe a hug.

(See what I did there, I used they're, their, and there all correctly in a sentence. Others should try that, as well as you're vs ur.) Ok Grammar N@zi off.

Welcome to adult hood and being a man. Everyone else is first, your last.

It's called quality time. You do need to find special time to play with yourself but those times are limited.

Look, I said play with yourself and quality time in two sentences and used the word your too.

JFootin
02-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Hey, Bawanna, where's cousin MickeyKahr been lately? And old Lurch (jmurch)?

yqtszhj
02-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Flat top with removable handle, I presume . . . so that you can add a scope later. :)

Exactly. I have the A3 top with a removable handle on my 20 inch barrel version and man does that thing shoot straight. It's probably sub-MOA but I can't hold it still enough to tell with a 9X scope. I wanted to center punch a quarter about a year ago and at about 65 yards I missed the center because the darn cross hairs completely covered the quarter.She is wanting the same thing. Maybe if I get another scope I need to get a 12x next time but that's getting expensive.

yqtszhj
02-20-2012, 07:56 PM
From the picture that is exactly what that is. My wife may be getting the bug, she's handled my AR and is starting to think she may want one down the line. I wonder why I never seem to have as many toys these days, then I remember that my wife likes all of them too. I can't wait until my daughter starts liking my toys.

It's the best when your daughter takes to your hobbies because they are dedicated partners. Mine is 15 and got her first .22 this past Christmas. She goes with me every time I go. She shoots well and can call her shots. Blows away the old guy's that come to the outdoor range where we go. She'll shoot my 9mm kahr but likes a ruger 22 and her 10/22 better. but now she says she needs a scope too. I think I have created 2 monsters but I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.

ltxi
02-20-2012, 07:58 PM
do u have to get married though to have a playmate???Just askin:behindsofa:

No....not until you get old (enough or too) and then it's just easier.